• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking about chopping the rear of my XJ

If you go to four wheeler.com, then go down to the Fourwheeler TV icon. Theres a link to The Ultimate Adventure. On the 2nd page there is a preview video. Iam on there almost doing an endo :)

Last edited:
Mines definately "in-progress".Im working on my Baja SS seat mounts right now but Ive driven it this week!

Cheromanche

Vic's89XJ said:
Okay How?? Please tell. Anyone know who's XJ this is??

BOB22.jpg

Like that soft top idea.

That's the AEV coversion called the Africana. They no longer make them.

mullet427 said:
Here is the link to a site with some of those Africana things. It's foriegn but there are some cool pictures. I guess ARB made it.

No ARB did not make it, AEV did.

And if you like soft tops, check out Rev's.

RCP Phx said:
Mines definately "in-progress".Im working on my Baja SS seat mounts right now but Ive driven it this week!

Cheromanche

Cool, nice to see something different and really think it looks better with the rear wall angled in like that. ;)

Gojeep said:
Cool, nice to see something different and really think it looks better with the rear wall angled in like that. ;)
Thanks,the actual rear bulkhead will be vertical,Im getting the back cab off another vehicle!Its only going to be a 2 seater with storage space behind the seats!

pair8hd said:
I started chopping on the rear of mine and didn't know when to stop....
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

:eek:

WHOA long time no see! Looks like yewve been hard at it! :eek: :cheers:

Hey pair8, not that it really matters for you anymore (by the looks of it) but were you able to keep the cage out of the way of the heater ducting?

Back