• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

they didn't send me my dang parts

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
i bought an O.R. - Fab winch bumper from quadratec last week and im missing 2 very important brackets that hold the winch plate on. Is quadratec the type to send me out just the brackets or make me take the bumper off and send it all back? and would they charge me for the swap?

got a pic from the installation manual, i dont have this L bracket
http---www.jpg

Last edited:
Last month I ordered $3000 worth of stuff from Quadratec. I think of everything I ordered they got the window vents right, everything else was wrong or suspect.
Customer service seems good about replacing stuff, but I'm really annoyed with the company.
To give you an example:
Working with the salesperson to decide on a rear bumper. Later found out he put two different rear bumpers in the order.
Got sent 8 u-bolts for the new leaf springs (only need 4, but they charged me for 8), but the transfer case lowering kit wasn't in the box like the packing list said it was.
They sent me 4 big-end leaf spring bushings instead of 2 and 2.
The leaf springs were shipped in two boxes. By the time it got to me, one of the boxes was so bad UPS just stuck the label on one of the springs and discarded the box. When I opened up the other box I could see why -- their "packing" consisted of one sheet of wadded-up paper.
I only got one side bar. They said they would make sure another was drop shipped from the manufactuer (AZ).
When UPS came to pick up the little box with the wrong spring bushings, the slip said he was supposed to pick up the one and only side bar that I'd received!
There is some serious problems with that company. (n) But it can't hurt to ask them for a replacement. Lord knows, I feel I should have my own desk in customer service by now!

-BC-Handler

Thats wierd....I have never had any trouble from those guys....they are one of my best vendors for doodads and widgets...Hope this is an isolated case...I have had a problem or two but they took quick care of the problem.

Back