• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

these people should be shot

Grzz701 said:
He, who is the Flying Linguini Monster is becoming upset with them for not dressing as pirates. They shall soon be marinated.

Fixed if for you.

Repent and turn to Linguini, or be lost to the overcooked, mushy hell of his wrath!!

old_man said:
Those idiots showed up here in Greeley. They were met with about a thousand bikers, wheelers, military, and a whole bunch of cops. There was a solid wall of American flags down the street on both sides.
That's the one I posted about, Tom. Yeah, those assholes decided to spout their crap at the funeral of Army PFC Tyler Mackenzie, and with the help of several veteran's groups, 4x4 groups and biker groups we had a MASSIVE wall of people in front of the church before they were allowed to show up. The Greeley PD allowed them 30 minutes before the funeral to say their piece, and even reserved a very specific parking spot for them. The rest of the spots around the neighborhood were all up for grabs though ;) I guess that's why one gentleman had to park his RV between them and the church... :D

As despicable as they were, the ironic part is that of the six cowards that showed up, my guess is that only two of them were even old enough to vote! They were BEGGING for an ass-beating, but then they take advantage of the law and sue everyone present. The City gets sued for failure to protect them, and the videos they shoot upon exiting their vehicle are used to ensure they know who was there.

Yeah...Westboro Baptist Church (of Hate). What a wonderful, wonderful example of the First Amendment.

5-90 said:
Um, did I just miss something? Why are they picketing at soldiers' funerals?

Last time I checked, when I was enlisted I was an instrument of policy, not a MAKER of policy. Why don't these people picket at DC and various state capitals?

I suppose if I should happen across a soldier's funeral, and these morons are there, I might have to give a demonstration of what "bumper thumper" means - but not for their message (I couldn't care less.) No, it would be for using the funeral of a soldier, who went where he was told and did what he was told, to further their agenda. THAT I've got a problem with!

5-90
They are doing it a funerals because soilders are fighting for America and everyone in it, as you can tell, they obviously dislike America...maybe Antarctica is the answer?

I would love to see them pull that stuff in this area.. Hampton Roads area has more than 10 military bases and stations in the area and some unheard of number of military members, including ME.

rock rash said:
They are doing it a funerals because soilders are fighting for America and everyone in it, as you can tell, they obviously dislike America...maybe Antarctica is the answer?

Nah - I've been to Antarctica, and I like it. Maybe Madagascar, or som islands in the Black Sea?

5-90

Siberria comes to mind

Click on the "Thank God for IED's killing Marines" article on their site, it'll turn your stomach. This guy was making thr talk show circut a couple of years ago, an absolute lunatic who can't be reasoned with a bit. I'd love to see him gagged,bound, dressed in leather with his butt exposed with a sign on his back saying " I like it ROUGH!" and then dropped off in a Leather Bar for a night.

We should gather up all of these morons that think they have some kind of agenda, bring them to two of the smallest unpopulated island, separate the men from the women and see how long it takes for them to kill each other off in attempts to survive.

Wait, that is not severe enough. These sick MF's need to be given a more torturous death than even I can think of. I have many friends in varying braches of the military, and I will never be able to pay them back for protecting my freedom. Long live the Men and Women who fight for the American way. Death to all the disrespectful retarded misdirected bible thumpers who think the are doing the work of God.

Yes, prayers are in order. The extreme right is JUST as bad as the extreme left.
PS God doesn't hate fags, He hates their sexual choices.

theses people are the perfect reason you should not:
A: pony your sister.
B: go diving in the shallow end of the gene pool.
c: use too much chlorine in the gene pool.

my outlook on them is leave them alone.simply put is....

KARMA. ITS EVERYWHERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE!

LazarusMJ said:
Wait, that is not severe enough. These sick MF's need to be given a more torturous death than even I can think of. I have many friends in varying braches of the military, and I will never be able to pay them back for protecting my freedom. Long live the Men and Women who fight for the American way. Death to all the disrespectful retarded misdirected bible thumpers who think the are doing the work of God.

how truly ironic....

Give them a 3 month paid vacation in baghdad...

Pogiboy said:
These are the types of people that give Christians a bad name. God wants ALL of us in heaven with Him, including the "fags", these people, you and me. "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God". Romans 3:23. Eveyrone of us has done this. So why do they condem the "fags" and not themselves? They take the Bible WAY out of context and chose to avoid certain verses. And they are protesting the men that is saving them from death, I just dont get it. But like I said, God wants everyone in heaven with Him, even these people. Someone needs to show these people God's love.

word, couldnt have said it better myself

Pogiboy said:
They take the Bible WAY out of context and chose to avoid certain verses. I just dont get it.

That's because the counter argument is usually in the next verse

Praise the Lord!!!
dammit.gif

These people are just zealots who are using Christianity as justification for their cause ... no different than the terrorists who use Islam to further their cause.

Anyone who really studies any of the books of religon (Bible, Koran, etc), understand they are to be used as a guide to lead a more fullfilling life ... not as a tool for enforcing judgement on others.

Les

Back