• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Theif among the ranks

O

oregonxjman

Hey all, I'm posting this for a friend of mine who lives out in the Clackamas Oregon area. His 90 Suburban was stolen yesterday. The security cameras caught the people on camera, but the license plate was covered up, but it did catch a red XJ pull into the parking lot, the passenger got out, busted out a window, hotwired the truck and drove off. The only thing we could pick up off of the video camera was on the side window of the XJ, it had a NAXJA sticker on it. The Suburban was red and white, 9inch lift with 39's on it, not a whole lot that look like his out there. He will be sending me a picture of it soon so I can post it. Let's police our ranks here and find out who this is!

oregonxjman said:
Hey all, I'm posting this for a friend of mine who lives out in the Clackamas Oregon area. His 90 Suburban was stolen yesterday. The security cameras caught the people on camera, but the license plate was covered up, but it did catch a red XJ pull into the parking lot, the passenger got out, busted out a window, hotwired the truck and drove off. The only thing we could pick up off of the video camera was on the side window of the XJ, it had a NAXJA sticker on it. The Suburban was red and white, 9inch lift with 39's on it, not a whole lot that look like his out there. He will be sending me a picture of it soon so I can post it. Let's police our ranks here and find out who this is!

That's a pretty tall order... Have you got a pic of the Jeep that we can post? How did you determine that it was a NAXJA sticker? I'd like to see what you've got there. Any further description of said XJ?

I assume the report is with the Clackamas PD? Case number for any leads to phone in?

I'm going out to his house later, and will get all the info I can.

w89seu.jpg

Weasel said:
why, just cause he's implicated someone on here might be a crook? do you know everyone personaly on this board?
I do....
Except for you, then again, you're not a member........still!
So, we know it wasn't you......

Dude I thought that was the North American Man Boob Lovers Association? I gotta go make a call and see if I can get my dues back.

Yeah okay.

Now I tell you erry-ting.

Him Looka Likea Man, okay.

I tell you, okay...yeah, okay...

w8ojk6.jpg

From what I understand it's the North American Man Boy Love Association.

But I get all my info from Southpark.

riverfever said:
Dude I thought that was the North American Man Boob Lovers Association? I gotta go make a call and see if I can get my dues back.

You like man boobs ewwwww...

Back