• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "What should I bring" thread

What about a few bales of straw? I don't know if I'll be able to round any up or not, but it might be nice to have some.

You know to throw in the fire........:rolleyes:
(I'm just jokn' Les!)

Haleyes said:
What about a few bales of straw? I don't know if I'll be able to round any up or not, but it might be nice to have some.

You know to throw in the fire........:rolleyes:
(I'm just jokn' Les!)

I probably not live that down, will I? I kinda feel bad about that.

It was not so much the straw in the fire as much as being ignored ... it just sets me off ... ask Aaron.

I emailed Ron about buying straw locally ... he mentioned that the locals round bale. I'm sure he is thinkin' "hay" instead of straw. I thought I'd just ask around when I got there. I wonder if they have a local auction where we might be able to pick some up. :dunno:

Les

LBEXJ said:
I probably not live that down, will I? I kinda feel bad about that.

It was not so much the straw in the fire as much as being ignored ... it just sets me off ... ask Aaron.

I emailed Ron about buying straw locally ... he mentioned that the locals round bale. I'm sure he is thinkin' "hay" instead of straw. I thought I'd just ask around when I got there. I wonder if they have a local auction where we might be able to pick some up. :dunno:

Les

Do you really want straw? I can most likely get it if you're serious.

Dirk Pitt said:
Do you really want straw? I can most likely get it if you're serious.

Thanks Adam, but I can get straw ... that is no problem. I just don't want to haul it 350 miles.

Les

Back