• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Byron, sounds good if it works out.

Nate, donut won't work. Needs to look halfway decent on back of CJ7.

P 'leave the donuts for mac' Main

I could use these. I plan on doing led when I get my 1/4 guards with built in light boxes on

They are yours. I was able to put led bulbs in my brake and back up lights without them. I will get a electronic flasher when I put led's in my turn signals. Do you want to wait for WF?

These are the resisters I was talking about earlier. Free to whoever needs them for led turn signals.

2012-01-09_10-01-14_809.jpg

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated....

I will have 3 31" BFG ATs available for spares, varying tread from 50% to 30%. Only catch is they will need dismounted. IIRC the Badlands shop has a tire machine. If you need one let me know and we can work out details via PM.

Pat - yours is already set aside.

I will have 3 31" BFG ATs available for spares, varying tread from 50% to 30%. Only catch is they will need dismounted. IIRC the Badlands shop has a tire machine. If you need one let me know and we can work out details via PM.

Pat - yours is already set aside.
A lil dish soap, a high lift and a couple pry bars it will come off at the campground.

badlands does have a tire machine and he will do it reasonable.

87 'showed up on rollers last year and had 35's mounted' manche

84-96 2 door XJ power window kit.
84-96 2 door XJ power lock kit.

All parts should be there, can't say for certain. Made by Electric-Life, used to be sold by Quadratec. Make offers on both.

Universal remote start kit. Make offer.

I have some crap in the garage every thing is make an offer...

2 rockin rockford's P2 12" old school

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

one 10" RF P1 comes either in a box with another busted sub or i can take it out and throw the rest away

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

lastly only trades for beer on these 32/11.50/15 mud kings pretty much spares only but if somebody wants the full set... there pretty bald

IMAG0464.jpg

worse of the 4
IMAG0465.jpg

best of the 4
IMAG0466.jpg

can mount at least 2 on jeep steel wheels for extra if your buying a spare to pass tech.

any craft brewery's near you?

if not is it worth a 12 pack of something like Guinness,sam adams,Fat tire, leinekugel's or something like that to ya?

im trying to stock up a beer fridge so i can have something to drink while i wait for the homebrews and at the same time gather bottles to reuse.

Anyone need a nice stock exhaust manifold? came off that '98 engine I stuck in my rig. Had 78k on the motor. Looks nice no cracks that I could see.

$25 sound good?

IMG_3794.jpg

Still have that Rock Winch bumper that's taking up space. Not very approach friendly but you'll never damage it.

Hundred clams? What do you think?
bumper2.jpg

Bumper1.jpg

I believe I may have 1 or 2 spare bfg at's 35" laying around. Some cracks and checks but they hold are and would make a good trail spare.

anything for it is okay by me

any craft brewery's near you?

if not is it worth a 12 pack of something like Guinness,sam adams,Fat tire, leinekugel's or something like that to ya?

im trying to stock up a beer fridge so i can have something to drink while i wait for the homebrews and at the same time gather bottles to reuse.

He lives in Greensburg, I'd be surprised if you find anything other than bud, miller or PBR! :D

Steve I may take that manifold off you if I don't find one by then..,. Mines cracked and sounds something fierce...

Back