• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Anybody have a 96+ power steering pump with reservoir, mounting bolts and tensioner pulley? Can pay in Spotted Cow :cheers: Or cash...
I definitely do if Macgyvr doesn't Josh. Let me know, I'll be happy to bring em.

still thinking hard about coming...i need some diff covers and a gas tank skid still...i figure it would be best to protect things since she is my dd. right now i need a d30, but hopefully ill have the d44 in the back by then

still thinking hard about coming...i need some diff covers and a gas tank skid still...i figure it would be best to protect things since she is my dd. right now i need a d30, but hopefully ill have the d44 in the back by then

you dont really need a gas tank skid to wheel Winterfest. Diff covers aren't very expensive and easy to install.

BOB

not sure if I am gonna make it at this time, but could get some parts transported out via some friends:

Dana 30 w/ 4.10's, Powertrax locker with recent rebuild, Teraflex cast diff cover, Detours LCA skids, cast disco housing with 297 joint long shafts, new calipers and pads, new ball joints less then 20 miles ago. This thing has been wheeled, but is a good axle none the less.

Chrysler 8.25 29 spline, 4.10's, Powertrax locker w/ recent rebuild, rock ring diff guard, ZJ rear disk conversion, extra set of shafts, spring perches positioned up 2 degrees, raised shock mounts. This too has been wheeled, but is good shape.

I will only sell as a pair. Asking $1000/pair, but open to a CASH offer.

I also have a set of 5 wheels 5x4.5 These are 4 beadlocks and 1 non-beadlock. They started out as 15x8 Crager soft 8's but are now @ 9" wide due to the beadlocks. They have a set of @ 75% tread of 36x12.50x15 TSL's. The one that is mounted on the non-beadlock wheel is a trail only spare that hase been plugged in the sidewall...sucks b/c it is 99% tread! These have been wheeled and have scratches, gouges, nicks and the like all over them. All are good tires and I have ran them @ 5 psi each time I go wheeling and had no problems. Looking for $850 for all wheeles and tires.

1 full set of Spidertrax wheel spacers for 5x4.5. I think they are 1.25" spacers. They are the anodized blue ones. $125 for the set of 4.

I will have more stuff to post up along the way.......possibly the whole rig :D

I have one that does not have any of the grille or headlight parts attached.

Hmm, I would like the headlight buckets/adjusters and such, but my primary concern is the wiring harness right now.

Hi-Lift jack mounts. They will bolt to about any part of a vehicle. Excellent shape. $15

JCR rear 1/4 guards, these do NOT include the light boxes or tail light quards. $100

I will ship both of these items at buyers expense.

Texted you.

1/4 quards sale pending to mac...or Gene...or Josh..or :D

Gona post up here even though I need these before WF, but I need a set of Reverse Cut 4.10s for my 99 D30...

On another note, I have a set of Standard cut 4.10s for a d30 for sale. Should work in 00-01 XJ D30 or in the CJ or TJ d30.... PM offers

Im insearch of a 14HP Kholer horizontal shaft engine. I got a real nice John Deere 314 given to me and the engine threw a rod.

I think a 14, 16, or 18 will fit in there

Im insearch of a 14HP Kholer horizontal shaft engine. I got a real nice John Deere 314 given to me and the engine threw a rod.

I think a 14, 16, or 18 will fit in there

Good tractors, and you're right 14, 15, or 18 should fit. My grandparents have a 318 with full hydraulics, and it averages about 100 hrs a year mowing the farm.

im still interested in your rear bumper if you get that far.

I have first dibs on rear bumper, from the other thread.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk

Anyone have a 15 inch, Black wheel.

American Racing with D slots. Or, Cragar Soft Eights.

I prefer newer or in decent shape please.

BOB

I have the back seat out of my '98 (seat and seatback). Gray and kind of dirty, but in good shape in general. Anyone want it?

Back