• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

you have something i want. have you decided if you want to sell it yet?

SAM'tcase skid'SET

I'm trying to sell it with the baby Jeep...

mac 'how many 18 pks of budlight is it worth :) 'gyvr

I found a grey sound bar in the storage of the shop. needs recovered...12 pack of Miller Lite

I have a brand new in the box SOLID industries cast diff cover for a D44. They are @ $85 shipped, so I would take $80. I just got it about 2 weeks ago, but have decided to go on w/ my D60 build and dont want to send it back.

I still have a bunch of electric fans, taillights, C8.25 complete drum to drum out of my 97 $100.00 OBO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrysler 8.25" from my '98. It has 4.56 gears and an ARB and is complete drum to drum. Everything was working when removed. I replaced it because at the time 4.88's were not available. It also includes a home made skid plate that is very effective at keep this lower lip from getting caught on stuff yet reduces ground Clearence very little. This of course is the 29 spline model.

I scanned through the rest of this thread and didnt see that anyone else had interest in this axle, is it still available?

Also for sale are a pair of 1" aluminum wheel spacers, $50 for the pair. After I get my winch rope installed, I will have a roller fairlead with a Daystar cable hook isolator...Idk, $20? Cable is tentatively spoken for by Byron if he needs it.

I have 2 rough country 2.2 11" travel front shocks, new never installed (these have built in bumps). $20 for both.
pm me if you want them.

I have a 29 spline 8.25 (stock) out of my 01 that i never had any issues with .. i did take the drum brake parts to swap over to my built 8.25 i bought but otherwise complete and in working order.

forgot i had it until i stumbled on it today
Make offers ..

85xjWoody I havent heard back from mu buddy yet on that trans.

http://go.jeep-xj.info/DoorHingeRepair.pdf

I'm pretty sure what I have is kit A, 05083060AA. Guess I really do need to dig it out of the garage, they're in there someplace.

IIRC, these were an absolute bargain compared to most supposedly gold plated Jeep parts. $10 for the pair.
Crud. The brackets aren't where I thought they were. Unless I find them tomorrow while I'm replacing the Heep's water pump, I won't have them down at WF.

I'll let you known when I do find them.

Back