• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

It is ROPE (synthetic) whatever you want to call it. It is not steel. Not sure which one of you gets it, but I will bring it to W.F.

Now that my new axle is in I have a HP 30 for sale. It is bone stock out of my 99. 3.55 gears, open diff, comes with stock steering, complete wms to wms. 147,000 miles, new passenger side unit bearing 10k ago joints are all in good shape, I never had death wobble or even a hint with the axle in the two years I've owned the Jeep. Bushings in UCA mounts are good. Oil on steering stabilizer is from an engine drip not the shock leaking. Brake pads have ~50% left. I literally pulled this out of my running driving XJ yesterday! I know this is a relatively sought after stocker front axle but I'm not really sure what these things are worth, $250?

Zero interest, price must be high. How about $150? I don't know what this thing is worth, someone give me an offer.

Looking for a 33x12.5 spare tire. M/T preferred, but I would take an A/T. No worse than 40% tread. Cash money or beer...whatever works.

Ok well I'm needing some $$$ for wf lol this jeep has drained my play funds. So, I have some stuff to sell
ZJ tie rod. Good ends. $60
Brand new Autopal bulbs with some eBay "projector" housings $30
5 shock boots still in packaging $5
Pro Comp drop pitman arm NIB $50
Skyjacker track bar drop bracket $10
Four rims 15x10, 4" backspacing $80
10" 1100 watt Sony Xplode sub $20
Four 5/8 D-rings $30
Polished aluminium air tube with k&n filter. $20
Flip out dvd player/ radio. Older one with separate external disc reader. I had it mounted on side of my console. $50???
Rough country t-case drop that came with my 4 1/2 lift. Brand new comes with longer bolts? make offer
Rough Country extended sway bar links. Brand new. Also came with my lift. Make offer
Need this stuff gone, need some $$$ for WF. PM me for info or pics.

I also have a stock track bar bracket that's been drilled to accept a larger bolt for the RE 1600 adjustable trackbar. I have a stock slip yoke. A factory tail shaft out of the 231. And I have a factory rear ds. Make me some offers. Also all prices are obo. Come on guys

I found a set of rear shocks for a lifted rig. They are Pro Comp i beleive. They measure 16" collapsed and 26.5" extended eye to eye. One of them needs a rubber busing, bit they are totally usable and ready to go. Make offer...in beer.

http://go.jeep-xj.info/DoorHingeRepair.pdf

I'm pretty sure what I have is kit A, 05083060AA. Guess I really do need to dig it out of the garage, they're in there someplace.

IIRC, these were an absolute bargain compared to most supposedly gold plated Jeep parts. $10 for the pair.

Ill take them.

Can you still make the doors removable with these? Looks like it.

Ill take them.

Can you still make the doors removable with these? Looks like it.
I doubt it. I'd have to go look at mine, I've had them on for the better part of 10 years, but I don't think you'd have an easy time of removable doors using these brackets.

If anyone has spare D30 shafts they're willing to part with let me know. I was planning on swapping ujoint shafts from a junked XJ at my part time job, but it doesn't look like we're going to get papers in time. I doubt I'll blow a CV running Rev's trail, but you never know.

Byron, I should have some spares w/ me if you need in case of breakage, but I want to hold onto them if yo dont break....

Cheese "insurance" Man

If anyone has spare D30 shafts they're willing to part with let me know. I was planning on swapping ujoint shafts from a junked XJ at my part time job, but it doesn't look like we're going to get papers in time. I doubt I'll blow a CV running Rev's trail, but you never know.

I may have some in the xj pile ill check when i get to the garage to wrench tomorrow ..

the front axle i bought late last year has the 30 spline alloys so i cant use 'em anymore

I doubt it. I'd have to go look at mine, I've had them on for the better part of 10 years, but I don't think you'd have an easy time of removable doors using these brackets.

Let me know. For 10 bucks I still may take them and see what I can do.

It looks like you could still cut the lower part of the bracket off the door and still be removable, it doesnt look like it attaches to the door side bracket at all.

Paypal?

I have a Detroit locaker for a Dana 44. It is in great working order and ready for a new owner. Took it on trade with some other stuff and dont need it. It is the 16C model for 3.92 gears and up. $300

SOLD!

Let me know. For 10 bucks I still may take them and see what I can do.

It looks like you could still cut the lower part of the bracket off the door and still be removable, it doesnt look like it attaches to the door side bracket at all.

Paypal?
I have to make sure I can lay my hands on them first. As a rule, I don't receive PayPal, especially for something as small as $10. Cash in hand at the campfire.

Back