• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Great episode. Glad to see Michonne from the comics show up. Can't wait for season 3!

YUP, they definately need MR PLOW, zombieland style. Why run if you can just take turns plowing the farm, shit ring the dinner bell for them, and drag a corpse behind the truck.

Turn that Hyundai into Mr. Plow! Clearly the best choice with great gas mileage and agility. :laugh:

They will try and hold up in a prison next. That might not work out too well.

Funny. When I saw that prison I thought. Hmm... I bet they are gonna have to kill whoever is already there. I bet they go for the prison but won't be able to get in. And either there is already a large force of survivers there or its full of walkers.

The more i watch this show, the more i think how useful one of those battlebots from back in the day would just be soooo useful. And ya know if they've got a generator, why not throw it in the back of a truck and throw a camper top over it. Then rob the local walmart or home depot and get some saws (cause i mean who's gonna steal SAWS when the zombie apocalypse comes along?) Line the outside of the car with them and make a giant battlebot that you can drive. And maybe get a school bus, strip it and fix it up dawn of the dead style. Complete with slits all the way down the body for chainsaws :D

What was that at the end?
Andrea got saved by a XXXXING NINJA!
Talking about the hooded character that saved Andrea's bacon?
That's a character from the comic,.. Interesting introduction.

I think I read the issue where [censored] showed up. [censored] a little early. Wonder if they're going to use the same relationship [censored] from the comic,...
If the do it'll make [censored] a happy dude.

There,.. no spoilers.

Anybody watch the "talking dead" after the episode? Guessing Merl's finally going to show back up.

Probably the thing that bothered me most about this episode was that somehow Herschel was able to stand with his shotgun about mid chest range...not precisely aim, but still hit every target with a direct head shot at 30 yards....again...with a shotgun. Oh and let's not forget that he somehow found the infinite ammo cheat too....

I guess now that I think about it there were a few things that were kinda stupid.

All of a sudden a helicopter hundreds of feet in the sky catch the attention of a group of braindead zombies enough to lead them exactly to the farm.

And Shane led rick for hours through the woods...to the point where it's now night time...just to end up in the back yard of the farm?

I guess overall it was a good episode, but my nit-pickiness is taking over...

Wait..... when was there a helocopter? I don't remember seeing a helocopter.

Very beginning. Opening scene. Same one that was shown in season one I think.

Wait..... when was there a helocopter? I don't remember seeing a helocopter.

At the very beginning of the episode it showed the zombies eating something in the middle of the deserted downtown...a helicopter flew overhead, one looked up at it and they all started magically following it's path.

I missed the first minute. Knew they showed what drove/lead them to the farm. I was pissed about that.

I know I was one complaining about Herschel's endless ammo...but this is pretty damn funny...hahahaha:

herschel.jpg

Back