• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Sour Grapes build thread

the 33'' BFG All-Terrains have been fitted to the tires and they are HUGE! Perfect for airing down or highway chomping!

Also: I've finally accumulated all lift pieces and just need to install it on September 12 at the lift party we're having in Temecula, CA!

hee hee hee, and you can see the lift kit boxes in the back!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

not ah just red x's

this looks like a fun time - might not be able to spend ALL day at johns, but will help as much as i can - 9:00AM? - lets do it

Everything was awesome! John is amazingly knowledgable - when I was staring at the :3-piece crossmember that had 5 pieces...

THANK YOU JOHN!!!! SYE and driveshaft are being shipped today

attachment.php

Terry!!! BIG THANKS to you for getting the Jeep broken down and ready for new parts. For "not being mechanical", you sure know what's up!!!

attachment.php

Boostamante - man, thanks for coming all the way down to Temecula from my neck of the woods for this and staying late Sunday . I'll definitely be available when you build yours

attachment.php

And Dylan, you and your plastic toolkit are welcome anytime!!

attachment.php

I'm a happy BUILT Jeep owner! :cheers: :woohoo:

attachment.php

Everything was awesome! John is amazingly knowledgable - when I was staring at the :3-piece crossmember that had 5 pieces...

John is here doing some grinding and cutting so that the long arms will fit.

attachment.php

Terry and my gf are working hard to take off the old suspension bits...luckily no bolts broke!

attachment.php

A new friend local to my area came down and helped out. Boostamante!

attachment.php

And Dylan, John's son, can already turn wrenches with the best of them...even if they are plastic.

attachment.php

I'm a happy BUILT Jeep owner! :rockon: :ban:

attachment.php

Just ordered a FULL HID headlight conversion kit including HID kit, housing, wiring harness...will get both hi/low beam HID...none of that low beam only crap!

night runs will be NO MATCH for the Grape!

www.bajahid.com - Tony is a great guy to work with and we had a deal worked out within an hour of my first email inquiry.

Back