• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Return of The Fortunately/Unfortunatly Game!

unfortunately, oklahoma still has archaic liqour laws... (and no Lagunitas or Stone :( )

fortunately, my DeftwillP fishing expedition was a success.

Fortunately I'm at the bar where there is plenty of COLD beer...

Unfortunately in heaven there is no beer that's why we drink it here...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The things I'd do for a garage....

Fortunately, I will be getting funds to put a new suspension under the Jeep.

Unfortunately, it looks like the best I'll get is a 2in lift :( (really wanted 3in)

Fortunately (not sure for who), I discovered the sandy greatness of Jeep Speed. Now I just need another Jeep...

-Eric

Unfortunately you've fallen into the pit trap of a true jeep lover... needing a different jeep for each occasion, like choosing lures or firearms.

Fortunately. There is no cure.

unfortunately, we've all been there.

fortunately, one of these days i'll share my knowledge passed down to me from another naxja member that'll help you reach your 3" goal. (although 2" would be the cheaper bet, you never know you might need an SYE for 3")

unfortunately, we've all been there.

fortunately, one of these days i'll share my knowledge passed down to me from another naxja member that'll help you reach your 3" goal. (although 2" would be the cheaper bet, you never know you might need an SYE for 3")

Unfortunately swampy has heavy fingers.

Fortunately, I picked up a gig painting the inside of a house for some fast cash.

Unfortunately, all my money has been earmarked until i get some more cash in. And my neighbors fc-150's are no longer under a barn since the tornado got it.

fortunately for swamprat, with no internet he won't be able to get on craig's list to find another xj to buy! (for a few days anyway) Sorry Ian, had to! :D

unfortunately he will just use internet on his phone to find another XJ from Craigslist any ways.....lol

Fortunately my neighbor finally let go of the fc-150's.

Unfortunately neither of them came home with me. The guy who came out to buy his case tractor bought both of them while I continued to procrastinate.

Back