• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Return of The Fortunately/Unfortunatly Game!

Fortunately you got a new home for your birthday.....

TerrysMotorhome008.jpg

Happy Late Birthday Ian. ;)

Fortunately rigs are cheap without any junk on them. You'll be back grinding gears in no time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

unfortunatly you all talk to much....

Fortunatly there is a wheelin trip planed soon for all u web wheelers.....lmao

Unfortunately its my birthday now.

Fortunately im inside out of the record heat.

Unfortunately I think my jeep might have popped its head.

Fortunately I might be able to get 3500 trade in for it.

Unfortunately im not smart enough to get rid of my junk and save for something better.

Fortunately I got the rest of my order from 4wp and can now install my new winch tomorrow!

I'm new here! From DFW... That first page was hilarious!!

Unfortunately its still over 100'F out and I really need to look over my Jeep one of these days before the next ride....

Fortunately zombies still have not attacking the homestead while the fences are down

Welcome to this madness.

Unfortunately, the zombie apocalypse WILL happen, and unless I replace my extremely sagging leaf springs and the rest of the suspension, my get away vehicle won't be getting away from much....(seriously, the leafs are arching the wrong direction)

-Eric

unfortunately as you typed that I ran outta beer and had to get another from the fridge...lol

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it was lone star.

Fortunately, everyone else knows better and realizes that this(lonestar) is not an unfortunate thing.

Back