• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Presidential Convoy

2xtreme said:
After I re-seated a rear bead, We ended up letting him winch off of my front bumper, tying the back of my Jeep to the front of Han's, the back of Han's to the front of Tracey and it all worked well.
How are you guys re-seating beads, CO2 or OBA? Any preference over one or the other for trail use (filling tires, bead resets)?

Looks like everyone had a great day. Snow trips are a blast, they're the main reason why I look forward to winter.

TORX said:
How are you guys re-seating beads, CO2 or OBA? Any preference over one or the other for trail use (filling tires, bead resets)?

I have converted my A/C to be a compressor and it is what I have always used for both airing up and re-seating beads (I have done A LOT of them).

I have also used CO2 and controlled "explosions".

In the cold the OBA is definetly the best. CO2 is great but can easily freeze over.

Michael

Can you believe all that snow and we NEVER got above 2000 feet.

Hans

I didn't get many good pictures, but here's a few.

Motorcade traffic jam:
sleddingtrip08017.jpg

Play time while digging out Hans's Jeep?
sleddingtrip08022.jpg

And a couple of my kids of course:
sleddingtrip08027.jpg

sleddingtrip08025.jpg

-Jeremy

Back