• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official www.applehill4X4.com thread

LittleAnthony88

NAXJA Forum User
This was cleared by a mod, (old_man), just to start off;

When i see people building there rigs or buying kits at way to high of prices with little to no guarantees it makes me wonder.
After a paragon trip, i met a guy named Aron,(owner), and his passenger, Mark,(manager) of apple hill located in PA not to far from paragon. You could tell that these guys loved to wheel and were down to earth. With HIS OWN TJ all jacked up, running on 37's, he used it on the lower trails just to meet people like me and ofcourse he handed me his buisness card.
After the carnage i suffered, i called him up; he imediately remembered me with my long island group and we hit it off well. I told him what i needed and he was glad to help and lend information to educate me.

He then did some math and the parts he put in were priced below the cheapest of stores and sites like rustys! And the kicker is that he gives a "lifetime guarantte", no questions asked even if you smash it on a boulder while wheeling. His claim to fame was proven right because His rockkrawler, spyder, and BDS,(just to name the ones they favor), are solid steel with no hollow core and are greasable. My LCA's that broke are now BDS fixed & the uppers are adjustables so the pinion angle can be changed. The axle sat dead center looking at it from a few feet back and a few carefull measurements. He then replaced the stock steering stablizer with a BDS which was clearly larger and better and mountet it on the tie rod going to the pitman arm because the ones in front of the pumkin WILL get bashed and i had already gone thru 2 so far. He moved my vaccum lines up high and then after a careful inspection, showed me the matenence the whole drive train needed.
Then since my tie rods were bent, he offered me a deal. Before hitting the market, they literaly got the first one! Its rockkrawler's new X-factor line. This is a high steer 2" solid steel with the strongest ball joints made today, exept these get mounted on the top instead of the bottom for clearance. Next is rockkrawlers solid adjustable track bar. Then they got me a front guard for the pumkin.
Last but not least, there servicing the t-case, both axles,(and will tell me if im running the proper gear ratio for my tire size & lift), and are replacing all of the seals and fluids including the ball joints. Last is a new pair of rock rails by AJ's And BAM! Im good to go for a while.

Next in line is putting the T-case back up where it belongs, install a slip yoke and upgrade front and back axles for added strength, using CV joints for increases angle capeability without vibes.(he favores tom woods).

In clozing, you can send me a pm or just contact them yourself and mention littleanthony88,(Gerard), from this board, and you might find yourself saving a few hundred bucks with a rig built properly!!!!!!

PM's are all welcome and my email is [email protected] for any further questions or information!

Thanks for reading this, and enjoy the holidays everyone!
P.S.= He can get you any other brands if you favor RE, or skyjacker, and of course beating anyones prices and minus the shipping charges!!

LittleAnthony88 said:
Sorry man, i had NO IDEA where to post this, but i do know that they will beat anybodys prices and you get top quality work!!!!

I'm starting to think BS on the intent of this thread...

Back