• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official July 26th TSF Thread

streetpirate said:
dustin, if you are going to have a back seat open on saturday, would you mind too much if two of my friends rode along? Promise they are freindly, not annoying, and smell good!
I'll have an open passenger seat for sure. Don't know about an open back seat, depends on how much junk I take.

I'm sure between all the rigs going, there will be plenty of open seats to go around.

I am heading up early saturday morning, with a guy from sore; he just got new iroks (they are so beautiful:loveu:). Finishing up my front bumper, might leave friday if he gets off work early, but thats doubtful.

no go for me. no gas and the damn starter died this week, with no money till the 10th to fix it.

juniorXJ said:
no go for me. no gas and the damn starter died this week, with no money till the 10th to fix it.
I won't be there my coolant bottle picked a good day to burst. :-(

Scott that sucks to hear about the coolant bottle! You haven't spilled the salt, or walked under any ladders lately have you?

Is Xjeepers2 still planning on meeting up with you? Maybe I can catch him when he comes through Vancouver.

As far as i know, yes! i am hoping to hear back from him, Send him your Phone number in a PM.

ahh well im sure theres atleast one more good trip commin this summer.
I think it was Karma, i had just made the statement i wouldnt hesitate to drive it to Canada or mexico..

I got his, and I sent him mine at the beginning of the week. I'll give him a call here soon.

Get that bottle fixed and come out tonight. We'll probably do a night run, and wheel a good part of tomorrow.

Hey, thought id sign up here since i had a kickass time with you guys. My names Grant and i drove the grey and blue pathfinder. sorry i didnt camp and had to jet, but ive been workin overtime weeks and crazy late hours to finish up the truck and wanted to sleep in a real bed with no skeeters tonight, i know call me a pussy haha. i had a great time wheelin with you guys, no cocky ass dudes like some of the toyota guys we ran into! i cant wait til the next trip, thanks again to ron and dustin for leadin us around tsf, that place is a nightmare if you dont know where things are :hang:

Hope all was good, i just now got my rig fixed (its almost 11pm) my bottle is fine, the gasket in the cap got twisted. would spew fluid everywhere after warming up.

You guys better bring pic's! im level 10 Jealous! (bastardsss)

sorry I had to take off, I'll be looking forward to the next one

im with scott. pics will be expected shortly. if thay are not up in a timely manor all offending parties will be demoted in tire size.

dustin get your pics up! haha looks like im the first. i seem to have been all over chris and mark the most hahaha no homo! and mike's new nickname is babe cause i guess hes got a secret thing for ron..... hahahahahaha :woohoo:

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

if you guys heard munchin when i was comin down a hill, this was why...my plan is to cut out the little section, ~6" and swap in some flex pipe and pull it up and out of the way. ended up throwin a cap or two as well but it all held up! all in all great shakedown run if i do say so myself.

IMG_0691.jpg

37x14.00x15 Bias IROK @ 10psi on a normal 15x8 steelie. never lost a beed all day and i was workin the right pedal hard

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

ballin ass buggies! were guessin they were from either 4lLocked or Crawl. easily over $100k per

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

can opener

IMG_0700.jpg

can opener again

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

me at the bottom of waterfall. ill post the vid soon. sucks everyone bailed out before we ran the really cool shit. canopener was nuts, waterfall was dope, and archers was real cool too. i think the only thing left that i wanted to run was cedar trail so i could get that imfamous picture under the tree! the day burnt me out though, thanks for including an outsider! hope to run with you guys again!

Back