• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official July 26th TSF Thread

piece of cake. im still not sure if im going yet, fuel issues, as in i dont have any. are you going out saturday or friday? im sure someone will meet ya on the highway.

JR: there is a brown sign on hwy 6 that says Browns camp/Rogers. take a left, its right next to the gravel pit, then follow it back about 2 miles

nw-xj-scott said:
JR: there is a brown sign on hwy 6 that says Browns camp/Rogers. take a left, its right next to the gravel pit, then follow it back about 2 miles
I know where the Brown's/Roger's sign is at, I just wasn't sure of the route from that point. Sounds like it's pretty simple.

Anyways, I really want to go, but I may have to back out. It'll cost probably $50 - $60 to drive out there, and there's a 20 spot in my bank account til the 5th.

Last edited:
so far i have....

Me (Mojo) - Thurs-Sun
Mike n Goldie (Avacado) - Fri-sun
Chip & sons (my friends on quads) - sat-sun ?
Dustin (Torx) - Sat-sun
Mark (95heep) - Sat-sun
Mike (Fourplayoffroad) - Sat-sun
Nw-xj-scott - Sat-sun
Daniel (xjeepers2) - Sat-sun
Moto_ridah & "the sore4x4 guys" - ?
Ken, JR, streetpirate, wokkerk, JuniorXJ - ? ? ?

Anyone else ? ? ? come on....you know you wanna ;)

if you havn't confirmed, i missed ya, or i have dates / camping wrong please let me know so i have some idea how many sites to try and snag.

Thanks

Last edited:
Daniel xjeepers2 sat and sun.

i'll try to bring wood! atleast somethin! im bringing a small tent, for my friend to sleep in (im a die-hard jeep sleeper)

everyone is bringing they're own food right?.. im just gonna bring some soda and hot dogs/12 pack of bitch brew.

i can bring wood too.

deffinately bring wood! i'll bring as much as i can find. should have lots of room, but finding wood is the hard part!

as far as food goes, it's pretty much fend for yourself. thats not to say i won't eat a nice juicy steak if someone wants to bring me one, lol.

mojojojo said:
thats not to say i won't eat a nice juicy steak if someone wants to bring me one, lol.
Cb handle for you: Scavenger! hahahaha

although, as much as i might need winched/pulled out... ya might deserve a steak

Reminder to everyone to make sure they have an ORV sticker. My permit from 06' just expired. The last time I was up there, a ranger was stopping people and checking for them.

Pick them up at the Gales Creek Shell for $10.50 (good for 2 yrs).

WheelinJR said:
I am going to be there, but only saturday. My funds are flowing again, I stole some hubcaps last night and sold them for scrap.
If matt ever pulls his dead eye-balls out of his ass and pays you off you wouldnt have had to steal!

:gonnablow

ill bring some wood i've been collecting from cutting up pallets ill be heading up for sure friday early evening ill be at browns no later than 8-8:30 does anybody want to head up with me? (as in following in there rig)

I should be up there by 5 or 6 friday, still debating on wether or not to bring a trailer full of pallets with me.

dustin, if you are going to have a back seat open on saturday, would you mind too much if two of my friends rode along? Promise they are freindly, not annoying, and smell good!

Last edited:
Back