• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

That's what I'm running on mine, along with the O-ring to AN adapter at the slave cylinder. Mine's only a 3' line though, was $23 from Summit.

Haven't posted in so damn long but hiii!!!! Said **** it and quit my job the other week, just moved out to grosse pointe outside of Detroit to help one of my friends with a couple companies he's trying to start up. Probably only until the fall for now so I can finish some more school but we'll see how all this goes. Really hoping to be back in time for rocktoberfest.

Anyone know any of the Midwest guys that might live in the area? I know there are a couple offroad parks up farther north, and my friend has a built up raptor which he takes on runs up to the silver lake dunes so I'm sure the jeep will be getting launched soon. Posted up in the Midwest chapter but just hoping to find some fun trails a little closer.

We met John at Colorado fest a few years back. He goes by LS1XJ. He lives in Michigan, one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet. He made it out to nacfest a couple years ago. Look him up, and tell him Rich and Carol say hi.

Haven't posted in so damn long but hiii!!!! Said **** it and quit my job the other week, just moved out to grosse pointe outside of Detroit to help one of my friends with a couple companies he's trying to start up. Probably only until the fall for now so I can finish some more school but we'll see how all this goes. Really hoping to be back in time for rocktoberfest.

Anyone know any of the Midwest guys that might live in the area? I know there are a couple offroad parks up farther north, and my friend has a built up raptor which he takes on runs up to the silver lake dunes so I'm sure the jeep will be getting launched soon. Posted up in the Midwest chapter but just hoping to find some fun trails a little closer.

What are the companies that your buddy is starting?

Nice. Up north a couple hours is beautiful country. Lots of wooded access type roads like up in VT/NH. My dad lives 2 hours northwest of detroit.

I finally got my hands on a superdirty dana sixty and 10.5 in good shape with 4.10 gears. I bought the brackets and hiems I need from ruffstuff yesterday. I'm pumped. I can finally run 37s without to much worry. Stiffeners and unibody reinforcement is also on its way.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

That's what I'm running on mine, along with the O-ring to AN adapter at the slave cylinder. Mine's only a 3' line though, was $23 from Summit.

sweet. Got the pieces in today. Looks real purrrrdy.

Did you use any sort of sealant on the fittings??? I suppose they are self sealing?

6n9D7Sn.jpg

Last edited:

werrrrd

Who's going to RocktoberFest? Will be 14-16th of October at F&F

Do you guys have any suggestions for All terrain-ish tires for the wrangler? The thing drives on the street/highway and in snow. It does no offroading.

It currently has Mastercraft Courser AT2's on it. They are getting cracked and a few lugs are starting to separate at the base where they meet the sidewall. The tires are probably 8 or 9 years old, and they suck in the rain/snow (always skidding when braking or spinning when accelerating).

Do you guys have any suggestions for All terrain-ish tires for the wrangler? The thing drives on the street/highway and in snow. It does no offroading.

It currently has Mastercraft Courser AT2's on it. They are getting cracked and a few lugs are starting to separate at the base where they meet the sidewall. The tires are probably 8 or 9 years old, and they suck in the rain/snow (always skidding when braking or spinning when accelerating).

Can't go wrong with any of these:
MT Baja ATZp3
Firestone Destination A/T
Falken Wildpeak A/T

BF Goodrich All Terrain AT2's

Back