• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Hey Rob there is a 96 v10 4x4 auto dodge 2500 at sams pick n pull right now, 127k miles and looks fairly unmolested other than the ecu being gone. Vin is 3b7kf23w1tm151238 if you want to look up the auction it came from, it looks pretty clapped out and hasn't been inspected since 2007 so I bet it was someone's yard truck or something

Hey Rob there is a 96 v10 4x4 auto dodge 2500 at sams pick n pull right now, 127k miles and looks fairly unmolested other than the ecu being gone. Vin is 3b7kf23w1tm151238 if you want to look up the auction it came from, it looks pretty clapped out and hasn't been inspected since 2007 so I bet it was someone's yard truck or something

Thanks but I'm over the v10 swap, got a 70k 4.0 to swap in this summer, will also be doing the 4 hole injectors to

Thanks but I'm over the v10 swap, got a 70k 4.0 to swap in this summer, will also be doing the 4 hole injectors to

Even for the $350-400 we could probably get it for? Damn.

Gonna be another dry weekend, Sheep, Ross you ready?

got Friday off, so I'll be up there the morning of

what time is meet up?

me sheep and Ross will be wheelin in NH, may beable to get a better awnser in the Nac Fest thread

Gonna be another dry weekend, Sheep, Ross you ready?

I found more things to fix on my trailer so I'm still unsure if everything will be ready Saturday or if I'll be spending the day fixing it all instead. I haven't had the jeep going since Rocktoberfest and at this rate I'm just gunna load it for Kentucky and hope for the best

I found more things to fix on my trailer so I'm still unsure if everything will be ready Saturday or if I'll be spending the day fixing it all instead. I haven't had the jeep going since Rocktoberfest and at this rate I'm just gunna load it for Kentucky and hope for the best

I'm going with a bad motor, so STFU and get shit done

I'm going with a bad motor, so STFU and get shit done

Just ordered all new brakes, bearings, and tires for my trailer. And my PS inner replacement chromo just showed up last night

Rob it's looking like you'll be the first one there today. Can you keep an eye out for Mike Bro? He'll be pulling a maroon exocaged one ton XJ with a white F350. He's not sure where to go or what to do when he gets there. So if you could just show him where all the cool UJ guys will be, that would be awesome!

Thanks

Back