• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

My Jeep still says "Adumb Dumbderdale 4 President" on the rear window.

I'm going to write that in when the next election comes around. Where were you yesterday??????????????????????????????????

As usual I did zero research before buying them, except checking the price of a new set, so I hope they don't suck. As long as they keep the seats from getting filthy I'll be happy, I'm paranoid that my ass is dirty every time I get in the damn thing.

i know you like driving with no pants on so you should see how well the covers protect against crabs

I'm going to write that in when the next election comes around. Where were you yesterday??????????????????????????????????

Maine. East of Bangor. Getting there and back sucked.

P.S. for anyone wanting to take a weekend trip to Maine with a friend who drives an LJ with a dead spot in the steering with a soft top that's loud as **** and 2 small children...tell him to kick rocks. Not enough room.

Crabs are an amateurs STD, give me a little more credit than that.

oh i know there is more fun down (oh and how well i know) but i was thinking more which would be successful in transferring over to a fabric

anybody want to go to Long Island with me next weekend? I found a rear end I want to buy

Its all stripped down and sitting on jack stands.

Should I start a part out thread?

Holy Cow, Robin Williams killed himself?

Holy Cow, Robin Williams killed himself?

Yeah, and Tony Stewart hit and killed amid sat night. You would know these things if you were on the facebooks Bill

Do you blame him?

or any other part of the internet
:moon:
I have social media accounts for work (not facebook though), just not for personal use.
Sam totally abandoned us. Left for colorado without even saying goodbye.

WTF. To think we were going to throw him a party...
:soapbox:

Only came into work for 2 hours yesterday and then drove back home to knock out some more of the flooring and get the new door hung. My father banged in sick and helped me out some more.

All I have left is one more piece of subfloor, support the door threshold a bit more, and then start tiling and trimming it out.

Oh and clean up the huge mess everywhere :laugh:

Back