• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Quick search says pretty much anything you operate while drunk will get you a DUI. I mean I know people drunk bicycle around boston all the time without a thought. But a moped will definitely draw a lot more attention. I'll still do it, since I drink like a *** anyway. Fact remains I could park my car 2 miles away and still get to the bar in less than 5 minutes. I haven't had more than 4 beers in a whole night drinking in awhile and I don't think a cop would have any reason to pull me over. Also the kid I know with one said it's sick driving around boston on weekday nights where it would usually be packed. That's sounds sick even dead sober.

Not to mention I can always just decide to weld the chainsaw to the front of it. That would be cool too.

Dude, forget all of the welding and bolting non sense. Just get drunk and keep the chainsaw with you, whenever you feel like it, just fire it up and rev it like crazy. Bitches love chainsaws, FACT.

No doubt that Bob Heath can help you out with building the chainsaw bike, AND getting you blackout drunk enough to ride it.

keep dreaming. No one sees Bob. He's NAXJA's ghost :bawl:

Anyone wanna tell me what the **** is the point of destroying other people's property in "celebration"? And why the **** do police and campus safety allow the shit to happen

Anyone wanna tell me what the **** is the point of destroying other people's property in "celebration"? And why the **** do police and campus safety allow the shit to happen

Drunk idiots who think that's what your are suppose to do and this is the first time their mommy's can't tell what to do plus drunken mob mentality

The cops walk a fine line of breaking things up early and being called to forceful for a "peaceful" celebration or just let it cross over that line and being called out for not doing it sooner

I read about the rock throwing at Keene state and that's ****ed up and I hope the figure out who did it

I bought a truck.

97+ frt clip swap yes or no? I can get the parts for very cheap

dam it. I need new tires for my car and I was set on the continental extreme contact DWS. but they dont come in a 15" wheel size. I really dont want to buy 16s

I bought a truck.

I saw!! Looked like a great deal, congrats :thumbup:

You likey? Any issues or anything??

Back