• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

What's the MJ need? I know that's a loaded question...

Buy whatever makes you wheel in November.

To pass inspection?
rockers, floors, tires (have em, just need to get them studded and bolt em on), horn, maybe suspension bushings, ebrake cables (have one of them, need to figure out what I need for the others) and a bunch of frame patches. Oh, and I should bang the dents back out of the gas tank, put the new sender in it (so my fuel gauge goes the right direction and doesn't leak like a sieve above 3/4 of a tank) and I need to fix the fuel fill neck because it's got a giant rust hole in it. And the driver door is half broken off, the upper hinge is no longer connected to the body.

The rockers and floors are the problem spot, I have to tear the seats and center console + carpet out to get at them and it is NOT gonna be pretty.

To pass inspection?
rockers, floors, tires (have em, just need to get them studded and bolt em on), horn, maybe suspension bushings, ebrake cables (have one of them, need to figure out what I need for the others) and a bunch of frame patches. Oh, and I should bang the dents back out of the gas tank, put the new sender in it (so my fuel gauge goes the right direction and doesn't leak like a sieve above 3/4 of a tank) and I need to fix the fuel fill neck because it's got a giant rust hole in it. And the driver door is half broken off, the upper hinge is no longer connected to the body.

The rockers and floors are the problem spot, I have to tear the seats and center console + carpet out to get at them and it is NOT gonna be pretty.

Just throw some street signs down and drop the seats back on top with no bolts, that's how Danny Dickshow fixed his 300D back in high school.

To pass inspection?

Wouldn't it be easier to move your shit that's still good to your other MJ at this point?

Wouldn't it be easier to move your shit that's still good to your other MJ at this point?

It always would have, but I'm not beating that one up. People keep telling me what to do with my jeeps and I'm still not hearing it.

Hell, I'm pretty sure I explained this at the meetup at my place last December or so, the one involving the crossbow.

It always would have, but I'm not beating that one up. People keep telling me what to do with my jeeps and I'm still not hearing it.

Hell, I'm pretty sure I explained this at the meetup at my place last December or so, the one involving the crossbow.

Not trying to tell you how to build anything, just curious. I don't think I was there for the crossbow.

wshed and waxed the truck and washed the jeep today, still finding sticks between the roof and cage, thanks Billy Dave and Pat, love you guys

wshed and waxed the truck and washed the jeep today, still finding sticks between the roof and cage, thanks Billy Dave and Pat, love you guys

Love you too Robbie Racecar :heart:

UJ is doing a run at the backyard in November, can we be honored with your presence?

rob wins the best picture award. idk what obstacle it is, but it was friday and i have no other rigs in the spot. it was when we went out with scott in the afternoon... lighting is PERFECT.

Back