• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I went to my lab this morning at 8am, and the TA lectured for over an hour about stupid stuff.

There is no need to be talking about Genies when we are doing an angular velocity lab.

how did you even find that? What did you search for, just "jeep"?

I think I could probably buy a whole comanche for that much in some places...

how did you even find that? What did you search for, just "jeep"?

I think I could probably buy a whole comanche for that much in some places...

its not even a comanche/cherokee door

so ewwww i'm making a flowchart for my intro to industrial engineering class..... looks like i probably won't be minoring in IE since this is pretty shitty

at least now you know :)

hey its more or less an easy class, so it isnt bad. but its the intro to industrial engineering. aka, this shit is all industrial engineers do - six sigma, lean manufacturing, flowcharts, etc etc.

:shudder:

i have an idea, with the mj wheelbase being so long i've decided to create a 231 "tripler". the final ratio will be 20.12 from the t case ALONE. i'll snap more shafts than i know what to do with

yaaaay Billy has yet again thought of something else that is useless for us!!! unless you have 2.76 gears!!! YAY BILLYY!!!!!!!

wait, maybe Billy is thinking...we could get to Moab in a day if we had 37's and 2.76's...good thinkin' Billy

I need money, NOW!!!

just make sure that you've got an axle that has easy-access axleshafts and you carry 4 or 5 spares...just in case.

I wonder if that'd twist up a stock front driveshaft???

I want a winning scratch ticket. $20,000 or so ought to do it :)

im trying to order the yj spacer kit from JCR but their paypal payent thingy has owned me a few times saying the handling is invalid

i guess i hafta call them, anybody else had trouble?

and I see your lookin at the thread Jon...nice seeing you today, thanks for the flares :) and I hope you can put that light to good use :laugh3:

bunch of people from this forum are. I myself won't be there. but look at the thread "The GAJR" or something like that. people planning to go have posted up in there

no problem travis, im sure ill find some use for the light...perhaps an interiro light in the jeep? or maybe even and underhood light haha

lol to be honest I thought of trying to set it up as a badass under-hood light. I thought that would have been hilarious

Back