• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

dont forget that youll need the axle trackbar mount way up there to match and that might cause interference problems with the oil pan and/or tb brace.

i had mine setup full crossover initially. i had to change it to inverted T because with full crossover my draglink and trackbar lengths were waaay off...

ummm so can I go full highsteer crossover style on my 44 or would inverted T be just as good at my height (5")? The knuckles that Colin is selling me are milled, drilled, and tapped on the driver's side. So the only additional cost over crossover using the knuckle tapers would be the additional highsteer arm on the driver's side.
Are you planning on keeping it or are you going to pull a Colin and swap it out in 5 months?
Match them up.
Keep = Suck it up, do the extra work and go full high steer
Colin Swap = Inverted T

EDIT: Chat?

Last edited:

ummm so can I go full highsteer crossover style on my 44 or would inverted T be just as good at my height (5")? The knuckles that Colin is selling me are milled, drilled, and tapped on the driver's side. So the only additional cost over crossover using the knuckle tapers would be the additional highsteer arm on the driver's side.

Compare those knuckles when you get them. Different knuckles have their flat top at different heights and I know they are not a matched pair so that's something to look out for.

So, Bill. Why/How are you such a ghost? you post, then you're offline seconds later. wtf?

a$$hole. I gotta go do a couple things (at work currently) but I'll be back in about half an hour or so, I'll go chat with you then. Deal? Deal.

NOT MALL RATED:
epic-fail-off-road-fail.jpg

best bumpstops ever!!!

THANKS IT'S PRETTY COOOL!!!

It is a masterfully drawn picture depicting pure awesomeness

lol is that a rear 60?

Shutup, I can't draw inner C's in paint on a laptop with a touch pad.

My rear 44 is pissing gear oil everywhere.

Pinion seal and axle seals are leaking.

And somethings vibrating. Driveshaft is tight.

I'll check it out Friday night/Saturday

i decided to fix where my 60 is leaking from the breather hose, so i flex it out so the gear oil goes all to one side of the axle. fix it, then there is a pinhole leak in the AXLE TUBE. wtf?

well i just weld a lil spot over it and then notice my pinion seal is leaking fml

Back