• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yeah, sucks how that works sometimes. Maybe it'd be worth checking out and seeing how you'd get financed with a smaller down payment if the truck's worth it? Then just pay higher on the payments whenever you can... not saying that's defnitely what you should do, but it does look like a good truck so might not be a terrible idea to look into it more thats all.

Its the whole getting down there that's another issue

too bad no one's got one for sale :eyes:

Its the whole getting down there that's another issue

When are you free? Is it a time thing or not having something to drive there?

get some 35's some normal wheels, and drive your jeep to the trails.

definately the cheapest way out, and you will still have a blast

Local police dispise of that and there's no way I can get it inspected anymore

Today is awesome at work. Boss is not here and I guess a few other important people took the day off too, because no one has done shit. Such a nice difference compared to the last month or so. It's almost like having paid time off. I haven't done a single thing. Yay :)

Working from home today. Boss forgot to latch the top window on his crane, flipped open as he was getting on the highway and smashed all the glass and bent the frame. I get to build a new one, Im even gunna finally have a good excuse to use the plasma cutter I got for Xmas.

Fridays/Saturdays

hmmmmmm. Maybe I could help ya out tomorrow. Supposed to do a little mountain biking but that could wait til Sunday I guess.

This happened again last night, with the same exact conclusion, except I made out with her for a little bit.

Then I'm driving home, and she calls me and asks if I know where her purse is. I pull over and look quickly, say no, it's not in my truck, sorry.

Five minutes later I get a call and she asks if I know where her purse is. I just got home, so I get out and look more thoroughly, still don't see it, sorry.

This morning I get a text and she asks if I know where her purse is.

Jesus XXXX.

Text her in a few hours and ask if she has any idea where your purse is

I DARE YOU

my $95 pair of oakleys blew off my head yesterday and were then run over by multiple cars on the highway :(

I haven't owned sunglasses in years, I lose and break em too fast.

Shingles are still very heavy.

Edit: chris if you wont send that text give me her number and I will. She wont know wtf to think of that

I haven't owned sunglasses in years, I lose and break em too fast.

Shingles are still very heavy.

Edit: chris if you wont send that text give me her number and I will. She wont know wtf to think of that

There's a $15 pair of polarized Oakley-knockoff sunglasses that's comfortable and works pretty well. I'll usually get a year or two out of 'em. Don't really see the need for anything better than that.

And as funny as that'd be, this is a case where I have no desire to perpetuate that particular conversation. Nor do I wish it upon anyone else. :laugh:

Back