• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Kraut" wagon

Its a wide-tire, high horsepower thing. The two don't mix well with icy roads.

And....... he wants to keep it nice. Road sand, de-icer, and retard drivers will screw it up in a hurry.

Amirite homie?

Yeah pretty much! As backassbackwards as it sounds when winter rolls around it gets parked in the garage. Even now it only gets out a few days a week. The MJ will now fill the void of snow weather driving........

I put H&R springs in the front of my E61 and lowered the rear with the computer. As long as you're checking the inlet filter on your compressor, the air bags usually don't have any issues.

I'm not looking for stance or whatever the kids call it, I have to drive it every day and haul kids around, so simple and as little work as possible is what I wanted out of my suspension.

The bluetooth dongle works really well, I retrofitted sat radio, but I can use the phone if I want.

Nice, those E61's are pretty cool. Got a pic?!

I'll see what happens in the next few months. Still teetering on the tranny issue. Right now it's just a matter of time before that takes a crap. Hoping it can hold off until next summer and then will just drop the entire engine to do the timing guides, address the front drive shaft and do some other PM Stuff.

Yeah, stance in ghey and looks terrible. Not a fan of that at all, but I'm all for a little drop.

Not the best picture. I haven't had a chance to polish the car yet.

77a577aad962311e7d1d6a4883617ecb.jpg

Just like yours, mine was pretty neglected. It's been some work to clean her up.

There's a new group on the net that's working on transmission tuning with an android app. They're live with the electronically shifted transmissions now and they're working on the older models. Something to think about. The app is called xHD flash tool.

What I really want is a B5.5 Passat TDI Wagon. Otherwise I'd probably go for a B6 A4 Avant.

Not the best picture. I haven't had a chance to polish the car yet.

Just like yours, mine was pretty neglected. It's been some work to clean her up.

There's a new group on the net that's working on transmission tuning with an android app. They're live with the electronically shifted transmissions now and they're working on the older models. Something to think about. The app is called xHD flash tool.

Nice! I'm a big fan of the tourings when they are set up right. Something about a wagon that hauls ass. I know Dinan has a flash for the tranny, not too expensive. I'll check out the other one too. I just really want a 6 speed in the beast though. I'm following a guy on xoutpost that is swapping one into his 4.4. Basically just using the 6 speed from the 540i's and seeing what needs to be done for the conversion. It's kind of weird going between the BMW and Jeep world. Jeeps everyone wants to modify everything and fab this and that, BMW's, with the exception of E30's, everyone just wants to keep them clean....

You guys are going to get me hunting for another Audi. I hate you.

HAHAH, come to the Kraut side :wantyou:

We have cookies..........and schnitzel und ein Becks

Dude, I've owned at least 10 VW's and Audis over the years. Probably more, but I lose track.

78 Rabbit, 84 Rabbit GTI, 81? Caddy, 16V Scirocco x2, 1990 Golf, 1996 Golf, 2001 GTI VR6, 98 Passat, 93 UrS4 (man I miss that car), 2000 B5 S4. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. :D

Out of all of them though that UrS4 was my favorite. It was the perfect mix of comfort and speed.

I knew the audism only lay dormant... :eyes:

Someday I want wanna these......

02c63amgppreview2011.jpg

Or wanna these

0002a26d25a3-dd83-44c9-b.jpg

Thought about a Touareg but then figured might as well get a Cayenne and then figured well I would want a turbo. Budget was well above what I wanted to pay.

I love the 08-13 C class, I think those are some of the best looking cars. I had a 08 C350 a while ago. Absolutely loved that car, sexy, decently quick and drove sooo nice. I think the new MB are ugly as hell though. Only exception is this beast... 0-6 in 4.2 seconds ffaaawwwkkkk

2016-Mercedes-Benz-GLE450-AMG-4Matic-Coupe-II.jpg

bunch of fancy wagons up in here.

IMG_20170409_151141_zpspzoozmkm.jpg

tuned for 12 PSI of boost.

with mad offroad flex.
IMG_20170517_133328_zpsz3ogxd9h.jpg

IMG_20170517_133339_zpsi2u94ksv.jpg

I am actively on the hunt for a v50 6 speed AWD.
only like 400 ever imported. missed one by >< that much two weeks ago.

Back