• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The giveaway XJ brokedown

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think anyone here would even suggest that the giveaway was rigged......I tell ya some people are just sore loosers!! I would have loved to win, who wouldn't!! Awesome job by all the CO boys putting that thing together!! As far as the break down.....Crap Happens!! And finally congats to the winner!!!

From what I see in the exclusions, it's spouses only. Not brothers. Not fathers. Not aunts. Not cousins. Heck, my live-in girlfriend would not have been covered by the exclusion.

Hope he enjoys the Jeep. :D

yeah, I would have been angry if I hadn't had the chance to win it, as a member of the club.

I know damn well it was rigged!
How the hell else could anyone explain why I DIDN'T win it!

;)

Because you were the Cook! :laugh:

PM sent

16mpg with a sticking ebrake....wow!!!

mac 'least the gas tank didn't fall out' gyvr

Nah. That's my trick.

100_2251.jpg

100_2256.jpg

100_2250.jpg

Andy, where you hanging around Moab the week after the naxja event? I saw matching white over purple heeps (xj and a wrangler). I was out there a week late.

Note to self:

While attending the 30th, make sure to line up a car hauler incase we win a rig.

I know its not a stock rig, but two years in a row they break down??

Maybe there should be some requirements of the people working on the rig.

A giveaway of death is not a nice prize.

Just my thoughts....

XJR

Note to self:

While attending the 30th, make sure to line up a car hauler incase we win a rig.

I know its not a stock rig, but two years in a row they break down??

Maybe there should be some requirements of the people working on the rig.

A giveaway of death is not a nice prize.

Just my thoughts....

XJR

Sh*t breaks, not a big deal, it gives us mechanics a job. Take a look at all the other carnage from the week. Those CO guys can build a rig for me anytime.

Sh*t breaks, not a big deal, it gives us mechanics a job. Take a look at all the other carnage from the week. Those CO guys can build a rig for me anytime.

A big times two here.

Besides, would it really be an XJ if it didn't break down at exactly the wrong time?

The next one should have a 'Off Road Use Only' clause on it.

Either way this XJ did not get a proper shakedown. In the future if there is another giveaway xj then it needs to be built and done so that it can visit all the events of that year. JMHO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back