• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The garage is open again at my place this weekend ...

mikegronholz

NAXJA Forum User
The wrenches will again be turning at "The Lazy G" (my place) this weekend. Looks like there will be a few people at least and anyone is welcome to come hang out, wrench or bring a project. Weather is scheduled to be SUNNY !!!

Projects so far:

Saturday (STARTS AT NOON ... got school)

Double axle swap on my XJ
Rear axle swap on icewolf's XJ
Finish up JTBOSCO's rails
Replace steering box in icewolf's XJ
Replace Oil Filter o-rings on icewolf's XJ
Weld up Fire Marshal Bill's swaybar mount
Start bumper build for Kendrik's XJ (hopefully finish)

Sunday

Radiator install in Shea's XJ
P-brake repair in Shea's XJ
Give Shea's XJ a good solid once over
Modify exhaust on my XJ
Replace radiator and tstat in my XJ
Install steering brace on my XJ

Looks like a good list of peeps so far hanging out:

Me
icewolf
JTBOSCO
The Frog Family :)
Chris +2 on Saturday and +1 on Sunday

Everyone is trying to get ready for the various big runs next weekend. Feel free to bring wives and kids.

I'll more than likely come out as well to help.

Do you have a covered work area (in case it rains)> I may be able to come up with a tent and industrial heater..it sound like it may be cold.

OH YEAH ... 2 SPOTS IN THE GARAGE AND 2 SPOTS IN THE CARPORT ATTACHED TO THE GARAGE ... LOTS OF SPACE.

sorry about the caps

JTBOSCO said:
Do you have a covered work area (in case it rains)> I may be able to come up with a tent and industrial heater..it sound like it may be cold.

HEATER!!!! YES. We likey HEATER. Very cold last time and the fire took about 3 hours to get going!

:flame: Mmm, fire...

Supermanxj said:
I might be able to drop by and check it out i doubt i will be of much help to any one. but i can fit in where ever.

Like I know what the hell I'm doing? :) I planned to just do what Mike tells me. :) Drop by, maybe we can learn this stuff together.

Day 1 is in the books. Doube axle swap is done ... bt the triple axle swap turned in to a quadruple axle swap ... 2 left to go.

got part 1 done on a waterpump surpise repair.

Got some nice swaybar mounts welded on.

All in all, a good day ... Sunday will be busy,

Nice meeting you guys. Hopefully we'll be able to tinker with my stocker when the money starts rolling in.

Supermanxj said:
nice meeting ya all. when is the next one???????? :party: lol

Josh

TODAY !!! :wow:

JTBOSCO said:
Thanks for all the help everyone, and Mike for hosting this for us.
Looking forword to meeting more people today.

FYI Dish Network guys are here doing the HD upgrade ... when they leave, I am starting your rails.
:sunshine:

mikegronholz said:
FYI Dish Network guys are here doing the HD upgrade ... when they leave, I am starting your rails.
:sunshine:

Sweet! HD!

So did you get rid of those awful ARB diff covers and get some Ruff somethingorothers like all the technicians on here told you to do?

Back