• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The garage is open again at my place this weekend ...

icewolf73 said:
Sweet! HD!

So did you get rid of those awful ARB diff covers and get some Ruff somethingorothers like all the technicians on here told you to do?

Quit stirrin the pot, you!

P.S. If I NEVER see another cooling system repair, I'll be VERY happy.

That's what icewolf thought too ... money talks, bs walks :cool:

j/k

you were coming back tonight right ?

Oh, and Jeff ... the rear drums for the 29 spline may or may not be complete now :angel:

or earlier ...

Thanks for getting the steel for me Mike, I already put it to use.

IMG_0118-1.jpg

I like how the Jeep hovers over the rear jackstand.

I will be home around 515 ... Michelle is there at 5 so anytime works.

mikegronholz said:
you were coming back tonight right ?

Oh, and Jeff ... the rear drums for the 29 spline may or may not be complete now :angel:

Um,... WHAT? What happened? What do we need? Hopefully not much... me no gotty mucho money.

I am hoping I don't break down on the way out there Thursday (or before then). The weird noise coming from the front is getting louder and I can feel it now. Its a rythmic humming that gets quieter when I go right and louder when I go left.

We're good ... I'll explain when you get here. I'm sure it will be fine.

Yes an no ... everything is in except the tranny line. My clip is way different then the plastic one. Mine is a 4 pronged metal clip. Got it out after cutting the line off the radiator.

Then, went to put the hose on the new radiator. The new radiator is a fraction of a mm to big and it would not go all the way on. so tonight i am taking the hose off and cutting the compression fitting off and putting the hose on the radiator with a hose clamp. DONE ... assuming i don't break the radiator line as it is afterall, very soft brass\copper.

This sux !!!

Thanks for all you've done for the Dallas area xjers. Its guys like you that help to make this club more than just a website. I look forward to meeting you out on the trails.

:cheers:

Back