• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the car you never should have sold......

Didn't sell, but was in a wreck with it:

710666_1_full.jpg

Michaelarchangelo said:
Didn't sell, but was in a wreck with it:

710666_1_full.jpg

The GTV is a hell of a car. Never owned one, but have driven several. Talk about fun.

1969 Lime green Lotus Europa

My 72' CJ-5, The SB Chevy was out of a wrecked 57' Bel Air, Updated with HEI and a few other things. The Dana's were locked front and rear and geared 4.10. It was and still is the best running anything that I have ever owned. It was overpowered for trail use, but fun in the mud!!
more2831yy.jpg

my72cj52om.jpg

okay, I'll play.

2e1hvld.jpg

My FIRST car... 1957 Dodge Coronet - Pushbutton Transmission!

Backseat was the BEST! :smootch:

1966 Chevy P/U 283cid 3 in the tree longbed wood floor. The fuel tank was in the cab with me! I got it when I was 17, it had been my Dads, hadn't run in years and he gave it to me if I could make it run. That old Chevy just needed a tune up, some carb adjustments etc. It was green with white trim. bone stock. It ran fine for a couple years, except for the points sticking occasionally, and me running the battery dead running the radio at the lake.

One day it developed a rattle, and me being the newbie I was, I thought the motor was toast. I let my brother talk me in to selling it to a friend of his for next to nothing. He was doing me a "favor" getting it off of my hands. His friend did a valve job, that fixed the rattle, and drove the truck another few years. I never saw it again. Wish I had my old truck often, but hey family is family, right?

I had a 77 F-250 with the 460PI package in HS. Dad bought it new in 78. Got sold while I was in basic. JIM.

Back