• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Bmikes Build Party 08/17-18

HUGE thanks to Brandon, Ashland, and the parents for hosting this event. I was nice working with familiar faces, in a nicely setup "Shop" and we all learned a feiw things along the way!

thanks to adam (specfab) for showing up with the mobile shop and taking the time to show me some quality welding techniques. I will not soon forget it. good chatting with you as always ben(im still waiting for the flame :D). Josh, ... I hope you make the list man. from the looks of the torx report, this will be one for the record book. Lary, we have decided that when you go red, your SN is to be "SpecialXJ" keep up the good work, and don't over think it. Its only a jeep :gee:

EPIC = Plasma!

thanks again Brandon for all the help and hospitality. Im really glad your a part of this chapter

Bronze.

. Lary, we have decided that when you go red, your SN is to be "SpecialXJ" keep up the good work, and don't over think it. Its only a jeep :gee:

Ya............ Me and my jeep are a few fry's short of a happy meal lol
But now on to pics!!!
y4evejum.jpg

"Specialxj" sitting in the middle lol
4a8ega8a.jpg

yrymejeh.jpg

enuny3yr.jpg

John was working on his pan hard bar mount.
a9e4y3an.jpg

abateru3.jpg

Side project bmike was doing for a friend(don't hate me but your friend is cute lol)
ebydy6y2.jpg

ypa3e3yh.jpg

qyhegydu.jpg

Trimmed my fenders, only got one rear cut n folded but both fronts got trimmed very nicely. I do over think my processes more than I should, I have a perfectionist OCD, can ya blame me? Lol
japymanu.jpg

Didn't realize till I was about to leave what all came off my jeep and I was shocked!! Wasn't expecting to remove so much lol

I seriously cant thank Brandon and Adam enough for this.
Brandon for hosting, and putting up with madhouse of work that went on, and for lending a hand with virtually everyone's projects.... Like John said, I'm really glad you're apart of this chapter.

Adam, for lending guidance, instruction, and for sharing SO much knowledge with everyone that night. We're all better off and a little smarter now! :D
I also cant thank the both of these guys for helping ME out personally with my own project.
Brandon is continuing to help me out with this, and I'm very much looking forward to hanging out with Adam again, and learning more....and maybe even convincing him to help me out with some other things on the Jeep!:shhh:

Johns got some good flex going on in those pictures!! Haha

I'm glad I can help some good guys out! I know I can rely on y'all for help so it just goes back to the theory of treat others how you want to be treated.

Adam I learned a lot just from the little bit I talked to you and over heard what you were talking to John about. Thanks for the info, I'm sure ill pick your brain every time I see ya!

I like being a part of this group of guys, so I'm glad I'm accepted as one of the naxja guys :p

Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a good productive day!

And ps Larry, she's had the same boyfriend for like 4 years, and he's like a 250lb black dude... So good luck! ;)

Back