• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Bmikes Build Party 08/17-18

Are able to / would you be willing to, pick up some steel for me to get started on a bumper?

I have a millermatic 250, 220V mig welder. It has .035 wire in it now, and I also have .023, but the rollers don't feed it very well.

Here's a picture of the drill press.
a5asa8ar.jpg

Alrighty guys, I'm going to busy on Saturday, so if you have a project or something you want to work on you could come over on Thursday too. My address is 17010 se Kelly st, Portland Oregon.

My project is simple, just want to get the rear fender cut and fold(have someone teach/guide me) and maybe the quarter panel. We'll see

Hey I'm picking up my new shocks Thursday at four wheel parts if people are going to be there maybe ill stop by for some company while I change them out.

His Mom!:roflmao:

I'm sorry if there was confusion before, but it's only Thursday and Friday, I won't be home Saturday. From the way it seems though it's only gonna be Friday?

I missed the opportunity to pick up a small chunk to bend into a brush/winch guard of sorts, I didnt/dont want a huge stinger, but none-the-less, I dont have tube to bend......so I'm not in need any more, unless you got a little layin around you want to share?

Back