• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Texas members?

Trac bar bent (to be fair, that was after DG launched her XJ backwards down a hill...was fun to watch....I still have the vid and tease her with it occasionally, even thought about making it my dreamscene on my 32" monitor at home...she doesn't get as amused as I do...it's a GREAT example of why not to follow so closely *ahem Kurt*). Her HD tie rod has a nice bow shape to it now too. There is also more flex in her drag link than there is in a ZJ one.

I guess if we combine XJ Eric's experiences with mine, you get "Rusty's products are good for mild wheeling, but in the event something goes drastically wrong, you're screwed."??? :D

I guess if we combine XJ Eric's experiences with mine, you get "Rusty's products are good for mild wheeling, but in the event something goes drastically wrong, you're screwed."??? :D

LOL, isn't that pretty much true of any company?:eyes:

Based on ExTankerGuy's recommendation, we replaced DG's trac bar with a TNT Customs one also. The thing is BEEFY. I will go out on a limb and say that it is twice as thick as the Rusty's one that I broke.

But, at the end of the day, Eric has had good luck with his Rusty's stuff and likes it. I've had bad experiences with their stuff and try to stay away from it. That's what matters....that we are happy with our own rigs.

I am glad you think I follow too closely.... No wonder we had to keep stopping and waiting on you and the rest of the people behind you to catch up. I NEVER follow too close when going through rough stuff. But on the other hand... when you are traveling at ChiaSpeed... you have to or you will get lost.

BTW its not my fault you and yours don't know how to wheel.... LMAO.

Well remember I was the ONLY one to bring a helmet to wheel in last RoM...

I have a helmet, and eye protection, and ... what else do I need? Cage yes? For the rock gardens?

You really don't need any of those things for Barnwell, unless you just want to wear them.

Oh. Ok.

ignored

I'm in Roanoke, just a few miles east of Texas Motor Speedway. Hope to see you out some time.

How old are you bmp?

Back