• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Texas members?

What color is your rig?

Sorry, was directed towards Only In A Jeep XJ

Who?

Look HERE most of them are there and you get to see a lot more than just the colors.

all I see is little red X boxes, damn work computers dont allow online phot storage sites to show.

Quick... everyone send him PMs with photobucket pictures in them....

Ron from The Woodlands/ Conroe area

More like Shanendoha (sp?)...

I drove by your place today... The Dominon @ Woodlands, right? I was coming back from Conroe.

Ok, I will keep an eye out for it.

Quick... everyone send him PMs with photobucket pictures in them....

That would not be funny at all. I hate that this place with block photobucket but yet allow craigslist and online arcade games. I guess thats the government for you

Ok it just hit me...

Only in a Jeep XJ posted a picture of his XJ... and you quoted that picture, THEN asked what color was it...

Did I miss something here?

I guess thats USAF training for you.... LMAO

I did not know that little red X box was a pic of his rig, as i said before the computers here at work dont allow photobucket pics to show or any online photo storage sites

You have another computer to look at it from?

all the comps here at work are like this and my comp at home, I have to rely on others unsecure wireless connections.

all the comps here at work are like this and my comp at home, I have to rely on others unsecure wireless connections.

Don't say that too loud. THat is theft of services and illegal.

Never ran anything from rusty's, but haven't heard anything good about them.

You have now! The Rock rails KICK @$$!

MY Rusty's 4.5 lift is very nice and the springs and shocks are 100% better than the skyjacker lift was on my wife's XJ. Now that was stiff.

Eric, maybe you just aren't wheelin'!
Oh JR! That hurts!!! I wheel it all the time! Just don't ever go to the big places!

I agree with everything except those statements. We've had nothing but trouble with Rusty's products on DG's XJ. Maybe it's driver error. Maybe the PO didn't build it right. Maybe it's those damn 35's. Maybe we're just unlucky. I'm not sure, but almost all of the steering has been swapped out with non-Rusty's products at this point.

My steering is stock except for the HD trac bar and HD mount.
The only thing I ever broke was the adjustable HD trac bar. I didn't have the jam nut tightened down (at all) and the thing bent right there. My fault completely. I got a new one and its been good for 3 years.

Don't say that too loud. THat is theft of services and illegal.

Well luckily it never happens. I am either at work or asleep, no time to even try to get online at work

My steering is stock except for the HD trac bar and HD mount.
The only thing I ever broke was the adjustable HD trac bar. I didn't have the jam nut tightened down (at all) and the thing bent right there. My fault completely. I got a new one and its been good for 3 years.

That's only the 4 billionth rustys trac bar i've heard of breaking. It must have been your fault.:anon:

Most of my front end is rusty's and I've never had any issues. Upper control arms, Lowers with flex joints, Track bar and plenty of the OEM parts they carry.(They are cheaper then Quadratec for the same parts)

Yeah they have good prices on the OEM parts, but their shipping is outrageous!!! I have buddies running Rusty's control arms and springs, but there is just no way I would trust my life to their trac bar or steering after what I have seen on here.

Back