• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tell me why this ISN'T a '96 XJ....

Some one got a stolen/striped Cherokee for 250 MAX and replace whatever with other stolen parts.
Cherokee parts are so interchangable that stealing parts to replace parts stolen for/from other Cherokee is a big racket.
The Cherokee is THE most stolen SUV in Ohio and has been for some years.

My 94 has the same steering column, it looks like the old Chevy one but has the Chrysler ignition. My buddies 95 has the newer Chrysler column with the big square box at the top. Mine also had the same gauges as that one but, I swapped them out for the cluster with the tach. Jeeps are odd, seems like whatever parts they had lying around on the day it was made were put in there.

i saw this similarly for a heep for sale near my house the tag says 96 but has a dash like my sisters 89 and a 4wd tcase selector like my friends 90/91 and the 3rd tailight in the middle of the rear window yet has the old body style. was also base level cherokee not laredo or anything like that

Back