• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tefba Coolant Filter Group Buy - Part 2

Cool. If they come in this week, I will bring them to JV for sale.

how much are these left overs =P

I might take one depends on $$$ and timing
Gotta put new rad and hoses in so I might splice in while at it.

Just got mine, I have a question. One picture shows the little bronze spring installed, one shows it without. Which is correct? I stuck the spring in and it seems to just rattle around under the sludge tray.

Daedalus454 said:
Just got mine, I have a question. One picture shows the little bronze spring installed, one shows it without. Which is correct? I stuck the spring in and it seems to just rattle around under the sludge tray.

You can install it or leave it out but its easier to remove the sludge tray with it installed. I installed mine. Also the spring becomes compressed when you put the cap on and shouldnt rattle around.

I have about 4 of these left in the 1.25" flavor. all 1.5" sizes (non XJ) are gone

for the love of god, help me get these out of my garage. FYI, they work on more than just XJ's...TJ's, ZJs, MJs and a large number of cars with 1.25" ID radiator hoses.

Back