• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tax return! blower, stroker, or charger?

i can go to the auto recycler and get complete changeover lq4's for 1400 a pop

thats the motor, comp, harness, fuel pump, tac mod, gas pedal

everything but transmission and the ingenuity to make it fit :D and novak helps with that

shit we bought a 19000 mile ls2 changeover WITH a trans for under 5. thats about as good as it gets without having it show up in chevy crate

I would punch myself square in the face if I dropped $4k on a 4.0.

:laugh:

i can go to the auto recycler and get complete changeover lq4's for 1400 a pop

thats the motor, comp, harness, fuel pump, tac mod, gas pedal

everything but transmission and the ingenuity to make it fit :D and novak helps with that

shit we bought a 19000 mile ls2 changeover WITH a trans for under 5. thats about as good as it gets without having it show up in chevy crate

Damn...that's not easy to find!

horsepower per dollar... a 5.3L is going to be your best bang for your buck.

your area may be different, but around here a decent mile 5.3, 4L60e, and complete wiring pop up regularly for around $500. as said, itll be considerably more work. but your getting more power than a stroker, in a more reliable, completely stock motor. ive seen too many stroker failures, mine included, under 100k miles.

horsepower per dollar... a 5.3L is going to be your best bang for your buck.

your area may be different, but around here a decent mile 5.3, 4L60e, and complete wiring pop up regularly for around $500. as said, itll be considerably more work. but your getting more power than a stroker, in a more reliable, completely stock motor. ive seen too many stroker failures, mine included, under 100k miles.

How regularly? What kind of mileage do they get?

Back