• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Takin' orders - OBA brackets (fits HO) and swaybar extension brackets

Put me down for a pair of extented links, one York mount and a pair of Odyssey 1200A batteries. And a cheapie 6V deep cycle battery, too! :)

Just an FYI, I've not forgotten about you all.

We will be putting the design into the computer on Saturday and doing a test run/build. Should be in production by mid next week.

Be forewarned, it may have my initials cut into it somewhere. ;)

99xjache said:
Hey Grant,
I sure could use a pair of those sway bar brackets. Are they 1 or 2" extensions? How do we get the money to you?
Do you need prepay or pay at pickup?

Aaron

edit for typo's
Could you add me to the list for the oba bracket too? I think I just found a compressor :)

Thanks
Aaron

cbremer said:
put me down for a set of swaybar extensions and possibly an odyssey PC1200MJT (depending on price). i might even be able to pick up in person, unless shipping is cheaper than gas ;)

My price on the Odyssey will beat that of any retailer, online or in person, for sure, I'll be sacraficing margin to gladly and aggressively serve the Jeep community. I'll be giving a smokin' deal to Jeep folks, one price for pick up and the other for shipped.

hey grant. put me down for the sway bar brackets. also i am thinking of putting a spare battery in the spot where the old filter box was the run the winch and other stuff. all i need is to figure a decent bracket to hold it.
thanks

gcurtis said:
My price on the Odyssey will beat that of any retailer, online or in person, for sure, I'll be sacraficing margin to gladly and aggressively serve the Jeep community. I'll be giving a smokin' deal to Jeep folks, one price for pick up and the other for shipped.

And I am sure the Jeep community appreciates it and hopefully will make it up to you in some other ways, like putting forcebatteries.com stickers on the XJs and word-of-mouth advertising! Got any cool stickers?! :D

Last edited:
Sounds better than stickers!! :D

Are the sway bar brackets going to be similar to the Teraflex ones that weld to the inner knuckle? That is really where they need to be located off of, or at least the passenger side to clear everything. Or maybe that is with my setup.

SBM_pair.jpg

Installation

-Mike

Grant, the BCI rads are $499 from Summit. That's where Scott and I were thinking of ordering from.

Kyung

Hey Grant,

What's the status of the sway bar mounts?

Thanks,
Robert

Back