• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-shirts

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I can use the same vendor as last year for T-shirts. We need a design. I know there was some shit talk about last years design, but after explaining it, there seemed to be less talk. Anyways, we need a design. Does anyone have anything? My T-shirt vendor is great at getting the shirts done, but based on our first try at a design last year, they suck at designing shirts...

So we need a design. If you've seen the facebook photo for the event I created, I like that photo, it could be based off that or something else. Regardless we need a design.

Post up if you got something. Or I can ask Anthony to see if he can do something on a computer for us. Or we can open it up to the members to do a design.

I'm going to talk to sams wife about a design before I open it up. She's a designer and did some work for me for my regular job that was nice, so maybe she can help us out.

What color shirt do we want to do?

I'll ask the wife...she remembers all that crap.

I know we've done one or two shades of green...

I usually ask her about shirt colors cause she remembers all that stuff.

We actually said we hadn't done a black shirt in a while...even tho we say wheelin shirts are always black lol

We did that lime green a few years back. Actually now that I think about it the shirts a couple years ago were OD green.

Tan/khaki would be cool.

the "wedding" shirt was lime green in 2011? you'd think I'd remember my own wedding...

Back