• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Chapter Store

waxer

JEEP APPRENTICE
Staff member
NAXJA Member
Who handles the chapter store and what needs to be done to get some new stock added?

I'm looking for Naxja t-shirts and nothing on the site is in my size (3x). I purchased the last 2 a good 6 months ago or so, but was hoping I would see new inventory at some point.

If the store isn't going to be restocked, then who has the graphics files so I could get some t-shirts made for myself?

Thanks in advance.

One option is to hit up Justin Cordova (I forget his screen name). He's done event tees in the past and is doing the current RenoFest tees.

I do the store; what you see, anyway.

I am currently trying to clear out the majority of current inventory before ordering additional items. Ordering the appropriate quantity of various sizes and color choices is always tough.

Depending on interest we may do a group buy for 20th anniversary shirts. I think the minimum order with Justin is twenty items.

The next "stock" shirts will be chapter shirts without the 20 year added to the graphic.

Justin's screen name is, "JC93XJ".

Last edited:
I do the store; what you see, anyway.

I am currently trying to clear out the majority of current inventory before ordering additional items. Ordering the appropriate quantity of various sizes and color choices is always tough.

Depending on interest we may do a group buy for 20th anniversary shirts. I think the minimum order with Justin is twenty items.

The next "stock" shirts will be chapter shirts without the 20 year added to the graphic.

Justin's screen name is, "JC93XJ".

Thanks guys, I'll reach out to him to see what his prices are. I'm definitely a t-shirt wearing type of guy and Naxja stuff is just plain cool to begin with. If the prices aren't too insane, I'll see if he can do a personal order for me while you're working out your current inventory and ordering process.

Back