• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-minus 62 hours

It wasn't then, but it is now...

Actually almost seventy:

Six and a half hours late, but I am, right now, officially

SINGLE!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let the good times roll!

(The closet thing was old news...)

Robert

:cheers: best thing i ever did was dump the old bag, I'm remarried now to the best woman i've ever met.

party time!

Your website says you have a girlfriend but not married. Did you say bye to her or was your website not updated in a while and you had gotten married?

Now you can be a player.

Wow, I didn't know anybody actually read that chit...

No, we never married, but I couldn't really consider myself "single" with a seven-year live-in...

And yeah, I plan to do some skirt-chasing. It's been so long, I'm not sure I'll know what to do if I catch one, but I'll chase em all day!

But most of my playin will be the four wheeled variety. Karen had such issues that I couldn't leave her alone overnight.

Now I'll actually be able to go on the weekend, longer distance trips.

Yee friggin haw...

Robert

Here is some good advice my Mother gave me back in the early sixties: Girls can always run faster with their skirts up than boys can with their pants down.

Good luck.

Wow, I didn't know anybody actually read that chit...

No, we never married, but I couldn't really consider myself "single" with a seven-year live-in...

And yeah, I plan to do some skirt-chasing. It's been so long, I'm not sure I'll know what to do if I catch one, but I'll chase em all day!

But most of my playin will be the four wheeled variety. Karen had such issues that I couldn't leave her alone overnight.

Now I'll actually be able to go on the weekend, longer distance trips.

Yee friggin haw...

Robert
yikes, sounds like she didn't have issues, she had a subscription. Good luck.

yikes, sounds like she didn't have issues, she had a subscription. Good luck.

You have no idea, man...

Here is some good advice my Mother gave me back in the early sixties: Girls can always run faster with their skirts up than boys can with their pants down...

The funny part of that is that it's true no matter which one of them is doing the chasing!

Thanks guys!

Robert

Back