• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE NEEDED ASAP

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So this past weekend at the Sierrafest, I taco'd my tranny crossmember. Since I just bought Tims (knuckleheads) long arms, I'm just going to build a new crossmember (possibly flat belly) and will need an sye because of my crazy vibes.

Basically, my jeep is in the garage with the tranny being held up by a floor jack and some wood, so it would be a great time to pull the case and install a sye. If you have one available, please let me know.

Cash in hand, willing to buy ASAP.

i got a Re flanke and a 1310 yoke that are ready to go that came off my old t case in good shape with a brand new outer seal too. ill even through in a spare output shaft for free. 40$ plus shipping . the RE flange was over 40$ new. it all maybe has like 6000 miles max on it, the seal has mabye 1500 miles on it. its a heavy duty tranny seal from napa

Hnt .. Dirtboundoffroad.com

they had that fan conversion on the naxja vendor forum for dirt cheap, like 159$ a while ago...

Back