• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Support Rev

Awesome shirts, i may order one after i finish ordering up my disco's and all, see how much i got left

I ordered mine! "How much shipped to..." :D

Thanks for the Avatar!

Rev Den
NAXJA Member #510 Join Date: Mar 2003

Re: New Jeep Cherokee Stickers / Decals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JMHO....

Any bets on how long before the DC copyright police send him a cease and desist?

Rev

**ADMIN Edited:

Your comments on advertising on NAXJA need to be directed to the advertising coordinator. **

Rev,

How does that site work? It looks pretty cool! Is this anyone can setup? Are they your products or do you get to choose from a bunch to make your own shop up? I haven't seen that before!

hinkley

JeepXJSB.....Good one...I wondered if anyone would catch that. Open mouth, insert foot LOL

Mr Hinkley...This is a really neat idea...the stuff is all printed "as needed" the is NO overhead and the shop actually cost me nothing to have. Anyone can set one up. If you all want to try it PLEASE use "revsplace" as a refering shop ID. All you need to do is design the artwork...thats it, they handle retruns, billing, complaints, etc.

Sequoia...What did I miss????

Oh...and thanks for moving this where it belongs, another good job mods!!

Rev

GSequoia said:
Just ordered...yeah, I procrastinate just a little bit...
Jeez, my "How Much Shipped to..." shirt is about worn out already! But always good for some chuckles at NAXJA gatherings :D

Back