• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

streched t/c chain

91 Jeep Project said:
It's amazing what Royal Purple can do for the inside of a case, soooo clean. Damn did we really do that in '05? I'm getting old.

Yeah. I can't believe it was that long ago either. But I still have that same royal purple in the case that we put in there... :wow:

I think it might be time to do a fluid change lol..

Scott

Don't feel so special about the royal purple lol, my 97 had 205K on it when I cracked it open for an SYE and a chain and it was that clean inside as well. I went to 10/40 per recomendation of a local 4wd shop and works better or at least seems to. Smoother to shift and less noise in 4 low.

BlueCuda said:
Don't feel so special about the royal purple lol, my 97 had 205K on it when I cracked it open for an SYE and a chain and it was that clean inside as well. I went to 10/40 per recomendation of a local 4wd shop and works better or at least seems to. Smoother to shift and less noise in 4 low.

You didn't see it before we ran the purple.

Back