• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Jeep

I was just thinking of how messed up the world is. Your jeep gets stolen and impounded, the guys that did it get away and probably made $300. Yet you are stuck with a impound fee even though you did nothing.

insurance expired on the jeep last week so we are at a lost...my parents do not want to pay the impound fee and have to way of even storing the vehicle...we have 13 days to decide what we are going to do but every day the impound fee goes up like 40 bucks so if we pick it up tomorrow it will be $300.... The 4.5" Rubicon Express superflex kit is fully intact with JKS quick disconnects...if someone is interested in paying the impound fee we will sign the pink slip over and you will have yourself an intact lift kit engine and tranny are still in decent shape let me know

They told me my car was in terrible shape inside and out too when it was recovered, and all that was wrong with it was the ignition was chewed up. the tow yard is TRYING to get you to leave it there so they can sell it to the junkyard or auction it off.

They told me my car was in terrible shape inside and out too when it was recovered, and all that was wrong with it was the ignition was chewed up. the tow yard is TRYING to get you to leave it there so they can sell it to the junkyard or auction it off.

Thats my thoughts exactly.

AWWW Common were not all that scandalous.......OK maybe just a lil!!!! especially if one of the guys thats works there is a jeep fanatic!!!!! But i would never do it to one of our own.

Back