• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock flares with cut fenders

I'm amazed your rockers are still so straight. Don't wait one trip too long. ;)

I was actually suprised at how wavy they were when I got down close while painting...I thought they were straight, but it was just an illusion caused by not looking at them...:D

I'm amazed your rockers are still so straight. Don't wait one trip too long. ;)

I did that. Went wheeling one saturday rather than mount the sliders and hit BOTH perfect rocker panels :( Now I have sliders and dinged panels above em :) At that point I was tempted to cut and weld in sliders but didn't.

I did that. Went wheeling one saturday rather than mount the sliders and hit BOTH perfect rocker panels :( Now I have sliders and dinged panels above em :) At that point I was tempted to cut and weld in sliders but didn't.

Did that too. I had a brand new pair of sliders waiting to go on and never got around to it for like a year and by then the rockers were pretty beat and made it hard to install the sliders.

I waited one trip too long on my sliders aswell. It made it kind fun when I built them though. I had to get a little creative.

Back