• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering alingnment

nwo98xj

NAXJA Forum User
so we built a OTK one ton steering for my beast and the guy that did most of the work tryed to aline it but the wheel bearings bad so he did the best he could ...i changed the bearings and it pulled to the right....so not wanting to scrub off my boggers i took it to what i thought was a good shop and had the pros set it up.....HOOOOLLLLY CRAP . it did pull a little before but you could pull 120km on the speedo no prob...oh sorry about 65mph. and no prob at all no vibes nothing ..... now it darts all over the road....what the heck did they do to my jeep.. thanks for your help

Did you give him specs to use for your lift height? Most shops will align a vehicle to stock specs unless you tell them otherwise. They will also usually just set the toe and call it aligned I would look at the print out and see what was changed.

hmmm i would have thought a pro shop would know what to do ... i mean the thing has 8.5 inchs, it cant be mistaken for stock... how do i get suck spec.. i mean on how to set it

Back