• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sprintex Supercharger & Gibson Header Install

So, How's it doing? Did you gain some boost when you fixed the manifold leak? Anything different or new to add? Getting into open loop?

I've resolved my manifold leak as confirmed by spray test around the gasket (several times now). However I still have a rough idle after it reaches operating temperature. It idles fine and runs best before reaching operating temperature (in open loop). I'm not sure yet what is going on when it reaches operating temperature and goes into closed loop, but after it does it runs like crap. I haven't run it hard since replacing the gasket as I'm trying to get it running right first. I'm trying to find time to trouble shoot. My OBDII keeps throwing a TPS out of range (but I'm not getting a CEL, yes it does light when you turn the key on for self test and turns off after started). I'll replace the TPS next. I'm getting my Airbag light on randomly usually when moving at slow speed (in parking lot) or backing up. Horn and Cruise control work fine, so its not the clockspring and the Airbag light turns of after a few seconds by itself.

So what's the latest with the supercharger? It's been almost 3 months.

Back