• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springs and back on Saturday.

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going down to XJGrin's place on Saturday to get my trailer and I'll be passing by Troy's and Pergrine's places on the way south so if anybody needs stuff taken down to any of those 3 places and you can get it to me prior I'm game to help.

I'll have the trailer on the way back so if anybody needs axles or something taken back north from the Springs I can probably help there. I can at least take it to my house and hold it for pick up. I'm just north of Denver in Firestone, by Longmont.

Edit: I'm towing the car trailer with my Jeep so I can't haul a vehicle but as said, axles or tires or something I can.

Fuel donations would be appreciated. Thanks.

FWIW, dutch, your trailer is not at my place -- you're welcome to stop in for a cold one though... Mike hasn't yet delivered the green yard art to storage, so your trailer is still with your rig -- shoot Mike a note! :D

If you want to meet me at 104th and I-25, I can give you that $150.00, it'll save me a trip up north on Sunday.

Well damn, I need my trailer.

That'll work Ken. I'm supposed to be meeting Chad too. We'll plan for 10:45am out by Lowes on 104th and I-25.

Can you get a steering box closer to Tom? I unfortunately can't make it down there this weekend. Can meet you somewhere off 25

If you can get it to Troy's house I can get it to Tom sometime during the week. I'm not too far out of his way to/from work.

Well damn, I need my trailer.

That'll work Ken. I'm supposed to be meeting Chad too. We'll plan for 10:45am out by Lowes on 104th and I-25.
Sounds good, see you tomorrow at 10:45am.

I'm at Mike's house now so if anybody has anything down that needs a ride north hit me up within the next few minutes.

720-891-6603

Tom, I have a bunch of stuff at my place for you. So come and get it.

Back