• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Fling at Rausch Creek

91G-Dub

NAXJA Forum User
The 2010 MidAtlantic Full Size Jeep Club Spring Fling will be held Friday-Sunday April 30/May 1-2
As always we'll be invading Rausch Creek Park for a weekend of camping and off-roading. They have always been very nice to our club and we've always had a good time there so why mess with success. Come along for the weekend or just a day trip.

Remember Rausch Creek Park charges for yearly membership and daily entrance fees. Please look at their website they have added quite a few more trails and have changed their membership and daily entrance fees.
Rausch Creek Off Road Park

The MidAtlantic Full Size Jeep Club charges no dues or fees to attend any of its events.
Hope to see you all on the trails soon.

If you have a FSJ and would like to attend please let me know. Send me an e-mail at [email protected].
Bill Houston

Spring Fling at Rausch Creek Update

Well, here's an update on the weather for next weekend. Much better than the last one but keep checking on your own as you know the "Weather Guessers" aren't always that reliable:
Friday 4/30 Partly cloudy high 71 low 54
Saturday 5/1 Mostly cloudy high 70 low 53
Sunday 5/2 Partly cloudy high 68 low 56

I'm taking rain gear just in case and suggest that you do too.
A few of us are leaving from South Jersey at around 3:00PM Friday and expect to reach Rausch Creek at 6:00PM. Any of you coming up on Friday if you get there before us, stake out some campsites. Seems like quite a few folks will be coming in on Sat and need places to set up camp.

Back